Greetings!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichiganDude

Reaction score
New dude here...won't take long to figure out where I'm from. :D In the late 70's and most of the 80's, I was a regular smoker. Gave it up for the military, and never really picked it up again, mainly because I moved, and never made contacts!

I was recently on a business trip for two weeks to Amsterdam (I know, right!), and man, did I have a great time! The cookies at 420 Cafe are unbelievable, and I man, there wasn't anything like Bubblegum 25 years ago in NE Ohio!

Anyway, I'm here looking around, maybe I'll even set up a plant or two one of these days soon, and get back into the hobby. I mean, it's way better than drinking, right? So I'll be reading a lot, and if I ask a dumb question here and there, just gently throw me an elbow, and I'll happily go back and do more research.

Peace!

welcome Mich..:ciao:..Seattle here....Glad ya joined this is by ar the best site for learning and shareing in this great hobby...I to believe MJ is better the Booz...Hope to see ya around the boards..untll then take care and be safe:48:

Yo Ho MichiganDude,

Hey that is a smooth entrance, and I like your style. Please do take the time to peruse the site rules. You will find them few and easy to abide with.

You will find lots of good reading here, and we like to recommend that you pull up a good soft comfy chair, something for refreshments, I while you are at it here hold this
for me OK ?------> :48:

enjoy yourself here and again welcome to out living library.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

welcome to the site,
enjoy your stay.....
ah...I agree MJ much better than drinking, if you mean booze.

Thanks everyone. I had amost forgotten the pleasure of MJ until my trip. For two wonderful weeks, I was stress free, and every evening, I smoked a little good stuff, and then walked around. Never felt hungover, never felt violent, and in fact, I sat and talked to other fellow smokers for hours at a time.

Now, I just have to convince my non-smoking wife that growing a couple plants in the basement is a harmless activity that will ease the stress of my job. :hubba:

Thanks for the welcome, and I've actually been reading all afternoon. VERY nice place you got here. God, I love freedom of speech!

Hi and :welcome: to the site. You are definitely doing it right researching before you dive head first into a grow!! If you haven't already found these two threads tons and tons of good information to be found here---->http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396 and here--->http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forumWOW/Full-Marijuana-Growing-Guide.html. I've said it time and time again, but the amount of research and preparation you put into a grow will show itself in the results. That being said, there is also a lot to be gained through trial and error! Either way, glad to have you aboard, see you around the boards.

Latest posts

Back