Grey fuzz?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfh0636

Reaction score
Theres this grey like little hair things on two of my plants its on the roots. Idk if its mold or what when I touched it it sort of just disappeared on my fingers. If its mold how do I get rid of it?

make sure your resevoir is light tight, and temps dont get over 80degrees.

I would do a resevoir change and keep a close eye on it.

GL

Well I'm using rockwool blocks as a medium. So the mold is inside the blocks on the roots. Isn't it going to just keep growing back inside the blocks even if I change the water? Is there a way to just kill it off the blocks?

howdy cfh0636, dont know about the gray stuff...but if its mold or some weird fungas or who knows what, many times a little h202 in the ol res will make those roots sparkle! i too grow in rockwool and ive used it to clean up things sucessfully in the past.JMO

I'm going to add just a little over 2 cups for 17 gallons should that be good?

cfh0636 said:
I'm going to add just a little over 2 cups for 17 gallons should that be good?
you must be using the 3%...like you put on cuts and get from walmart? or do you have the strong stuff that burns your skin if you touch it?

haha 3% I could get any strength though really my friend works with stuff that goes all the way up to 97% that will burn holes through anything

Latest posts

Back