grow box help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ceps nj

Reaction score
I'm looking for some help on making a grow box.

What I need is the smallest and least suspicious looking possible grow box that only has to fit one plant (I live with my parents). I've heard talk about using a bucket which sounds like a good size but might look strange in my room or closet.

Any plans or ideas would help, thanks.

Dude its totally not cool to grow without the consent of your parents if you live with them. Its totally a hassle hidding it from anyone. I suggest doing it somewhere outdoors or find someone that is cool with it. Other than that its gonna be hard to find something that small because the plant needs space and plus you are gonna have a light hanging and maybe some fans in there so the room has to be of the right size for the plant.

Go find somewhere in the woods to grow your plant, or wait until you are out of your parents house.

hah yeah I have already have a planting growing in the woods behind my house. It's about 2 weeks old. I was just wondering because plants grown indoors in a controlled envirronment seem to grow alot faster but I guess I'll just stick to the outdoors.

With the space needed/fans/light/smell etc it would be very hard to hide from your folks.Also, if their not into mj then it seems a bit disrespectfull IMHO.

Latest posts

Back