grow opp No2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedsmithy

To Wasted To Know
Reaction score
Hey guys thought id make a start on a gj,at the mo i have in there
2 auroa indicas (from seed)
1 brainstorm (fem seed)
4 pretty n pink (clones)
3 pretty n pink(reverted clones)
An just waiting on some auroa indica clones to root then ill through those in there to.Growing under 400w hps growing in black magic soil mix.Iam feeding them watkins bounty at around half strength with a npk level of 10.3.7 an feeding around every 4th-5th day.Temps are around 25-27degress celcius.The small seedling with ther phat arse leaves is the brainstorm strain

grj.jpg

brainstorm.jpg

Nice grow stonedsmithy. They look really good. Can't wait to see them in the beauty of full bloom. That brainstorm seedlings leaves are huge, how old is it? Any good lookin plants.

yeah those leaves on brainstorm are hudge alright deafintly indica prodominant an its about 3-4weeks old cant quiet remember but shes coming along nicely cheers for looking dude

Whats up mang. May i say everything is looking great and you have a nice variety of strains. ;) Here's some GREEN MOJO for the little ladies. :aok:

Looking great, nice grow you have going there.

My only question is what a "reverted clone" is compared to a "clone"?

Thanks and good luck on getting auroa fems!

Looking sweet man! :ccc: Im guessing a reverted clone is a clone taken from a flowering plant put back into vegative growth?

yeah the reverted clones where from my 1st grow journal on here an at harvest time i cut all the main colas off an just left the smaller buds on an put them back into veg,its coming up outdoor season soon here in new zealand so i might put the reverted clones outdoors when the times right so come harvest they will be nice size trees like the 40ounce plant i did last season,an then ill have more room in there for more clones when there rooted,hopefully soon

heres a few update pics there going good the auroa plant that was a bit on the pale side is looking better now an yeah no spider mite or anything yet so alls going well

gr1.jpg

gr2.jpg

gr3.jpg

whats up how u doing.everyting looks spectacular.good luck the rest of the way.

hey guys n gurls its been about a weeks since i put up pics s heres a couple there going pretty good all though some of them are still getting that highlighter colour on the edges of the leaves but otherwise going good an will be going onto 12/12 prolly next week oh an the indicas,i have a feeling that they are bloody males to but will soon see once onto 12/12

gr1.JPG

gr2.JPG

stonedsmithy said:
hey guys n gurls its been about a weeks since i put up pics s heres a couple there going pretty good all though some of them are still getting that highlighter colour on the edges of the leaves but otherwise going good an will be going onto 12/12 prolly next week oh an the indicas,i have a feeling that they are bloody males to but will soon see once onto 12/12

You could used clones to sex your plants before they vegged this long.
Just take the clone and put directly into 12/12 and within 2 weeks it will show its sex.

Nice plants stonedsmithy. They look very healthy. I would use growdudes advice. Take clones first and sex them first. Its gonna save ya from some potential problems later on.

heres a couple up date pics before they go onto 12/12 in a few days,the funny high lighter green colour on the edges of the leaves hasnt appeared on the new growth so thats all good.Before they go onto 12/12 i might pull out the 3 big arse reverted clones an the can be outdoor plants because theres not much room in there an i want the others to go hard

gr1.JPG

gr2.JPG

Everything is looking great SS. Man them ladies are gonna take off once you put them into flower. Your gonna end up with a freaking jungle. Your doing a great job my friend keep it up. ;)

there looking good stoned, big as hell fareal!!!! how much you got to play with cause them ladies are gonns be huge!!!! Keep it up cant wait to see the preety n pink, i realy like that strain

hey guys n gurls its been a while since i last updated this grow.It was getting pretty packed in there so ive ended up taking out the reveged clones ,there outside now an also the brainstorm fem thats now a mother plant so whats left in there is 5 prety n pink gurls an 2 aurora indica gurls an man are those packing on the trichomes compared to the pnp the last 2 pics are of the indicas

gr1.JPG

gr2.JPG

gr3.JPG

gr4.JPG

I WANT SOME PRETTY N PINK!!!!!!!! oh did i say that out loud LOL. you ladies look good pal how long you have to let them flower for??

cheers for the comments guys yeah blunt ill leave them in flower for another good 5 maybe 6weeks last time i grew the pnp for 8weeks an after harvest i thought to myself that they could of gone another week so yer ill flower for 9weeks this time

Latest posts

Back