Growers worst nightmare!! VIDEO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i watched his tease for the 10th episode the minute he posted it... ive been talking to him for a while and he seems to have it going on, i like the growbag in ground... but i would change a few things, not showing vehicle, hiways, roadsigns, trials and trialheads. outside of the house etc..not using colored cantienes (bright green) blue buckets with shiny handels....anything out of the ordinay they can see from above. but hes got a good way of hiding the plots and he plants alot together so i hope this is a good season for him :) hes got a while to go till he can get in the ground....

Scary stuff...He should be a little more discreet though.

I feel the end is near though. Marijuana legalization is more up front and in more peoples mouths than ever before.

It's snowballing.

I am optimistic.

Been there, done that. Nothing is scarier than being 100 yds from your spot and watching CAMP hovering and looking for a place to land. Talk about wanting to blend in to the fauna. At least the CAMPers left us a card hooked to a plant with one bud left and the card said "better chances next year boys!". Little did they know there was three other gardens twice a large as the one they found not more than a 1/4 mile away. Thought we had lost it all. One time they spotted it right at harvey time while we were on our way there. We saw them land a 1/2 mile away and start hiking towards us. We cut down the twenty plants and I mean hauled *** the other direction for at least another 1/2 mile, hung the plants in trees and proceeded to our mountain bikes. We stripped off our camo gear and revealed our bright biking shorts and shirts and rode out the trial. Low and behold, there was an agent waiting by our truck (and other bikers vehicles). He didn't give us a second look other than comment "nice day for a ride". We returned three days later and retrieved our plants. That was the last time I did the guerilla deal.

fishcabo said:
Been there, done that. Nothing is scarier than being 100 yds from your spot and watching CAMP hovering and looking for a place to land. Talk about wanting to blend in to the fauna. At least the CAMPers left us a card hooked to a plant with one bud left and the card said "better chances next year boys!". Little did they know there was three other gardens twice a large as the one they found not more than a 1/4 mile away. Thought we had lost it all. One time they spotted it right at harvey time while we were on our way there. We saw them land a 1/2 mile away and start hiking towards us. We cut down the twenty plants and I mean hauled *** the other direction for at least another 1/2 mile, hung the plants in trees and proceeded to our mountain bikes. We stripped off our camo gear and revealed our bright biking shorts and shirts and rode out the trial. Low and behold, there was an agent waiting by our truck (and other bikers vehicles). He didn't give us a second look other than comment "nice day for a ride". We returned three days later and retrieved our plants. That was the last time I did the guerilla deal.

lol. sick story man, i hope i never have to deal with **** like that happening.

fishcabo said:
We stripped off our camo gear and revealed our bright biking shorts and shirts and rode out the trial. Low and behold, there was an agent waiting by our truck (and other bikers vehicles). He didn't give us a second look other than comment "nice day for a ride".

Smart man, good job.

Im waiting for another Vid to come out too GrowRebel.

That was pretty crazy. I will be waiting for another video now. Take care all.

he says he is coming out with a how-to "tutorial" for outdoor growing soon on youtube

longtimegrower said:
Wonder if we will see browndirt on cops this week with his face blured out.

:rofl: if we do then we know no more videos are coming out. But that would be not cool, cause this dude knows his stuff about growing

i think i,m having an anxiety attack...cool video,almost felt like i was there

Latest posts

Back