Growers worst nightmare!! VIDEO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah i felt the fear, good looking crops also.....

I was wondering if he had a little fame before he started making the videos.

that guy is good in what he know but not carefull and going to f-him up one day , personaly i respect every grower couse they take chance to grow but guy like him its a f-ing idiot for showing it on the net.

GrowRebel said:
To some he's an idiot ... to others like myself he's a hero:woohoo:anyone that speaks out against oppression is a hero in my book.:hubba:

I agree 100%

"against oppression " where in that case did u see oppression ??????????

i really dont mind people growing weed , but people that are greedy and all they do is grow and sell that is messt up and i know there is a lot of them on this forum.

P.S if peole like that are ur heros i feel sorry for u bro.
(define hero: dumb s h i t guy who grows all plant so close to each other a blind person would see it from a helicopter.) definition from Broulipedia :)

well everyones got their own opinion...no sense in arguing about it...i agree with both sides however..i respect all growers for what they do and hey...if people didnt sell it how would anyone even be able to try smoking?...i mean not everyone can grow and im sure almost everyone on here has bought or sold at one point or another...but yes...very stupid to show your face, highway roads, truck, ect....that will lead to your downfall...

brouli said:
"against oppression " where in that case did u see oppression ??????????
I saw oppression with choppers looking for in order to destroy a beautiful plant, who has done absolutely nothing to harm culture or society. I see him and others oppressed for growing a beneficial plant.:cop:

brouli said:
i really dont mind people growing weed , but people that are greedy and all they do is grow and sell that is messt up and i know there is a lot of them on this forum.
Well you obviously didn't see or pay attention to his videos ... he had bill collectors after him ... he's been growing for years to keep his head above water ... he wasn't rich. He's doing what a lot of us are ... struggling to survive:headbang2: ... as mention before ... if not for people like him those that can't grow their own wouldn't have a connection.

brouli said:
P.S if peole like that are ur heros i feel sorry for u bro.
First of all I'm not a "bro" ... :angrywife:

... second I feel sorry for you ... for your inability to see the depth of this man ... he stated he grows because he loves it with a passion:watchplant:... and telling the government to shove it has it's satisfaction for him as well ... :chuck:

... with all the work he put into that garden shows without a doubt he has a passion for it .... :heart:

... to put together well edited video shows he's has artistic depth as well ...

brouli said:
(define hero: dumb s h i t guy who grows all plant so close to each other a blind person would see it from a helicopter.) definition from Broulipedia :)
Definition of hero:"one that shows great courage"
Doing what he believe in dispite the odds and oppression, putting his life on the line to grow ... beautiful plants ... fighting to overgrow the government ... that's courage ... whether you can comprehend it or not ... doesn't matter.:p

Well we now know what kind of credibility a "Broulipedia"
has ... none ... :rofl:

hahahah u got me rolin "to keep head above water" <rolf>

just to get things straight im 100% behind legalization of MJ but people like that guy just Fu k everything for everybody.

u making seem like that helikopter was after him? :) like 5-O gonna send choper after few plants he have pleas u more delusional then i tought ,

"he had bill collectors after him" so what tha F do you think only he got bill collectors , pleas 100 thousends of people got problems some grow weed but are not that stupid to make video about it and then show his face, (every video is screened for morons like that) , they have agencies to do that in my opinion this hole video is fake , name one guy that who see choppers looking after his s h i t will keep rooling his film ??, i would run like a mother F from there.
and on video (episod 11) he said he spand whole night or so in forest or so, so u gonna tell me that they destroy his crop and they waited that night with road block (thats posible) but next day they would never never keep road block for 2 nights straight. unless he kill some cops in between running and making a movie hahahah.

o i almost forgot at the end of 11 episode "that road block "
it a god damm acident look at that flashing lights u got police and on the left yelow/orange looking light sliding from side to side thats a towing truck every knows that. so keep ur ** to yourself.

P.S
im sorry to call u my Bro , my mistake i would never cold dumb redneck my bro i apologize for that.

and if he so broke thats funny how he can afford to drive there (all that way)
spend money on some kind of nutrients and destroy his crappy bronko fo video purposes, take a close look at that accident when he hit a tree.

Have a nice day

I noticedthe same thing brouli and i had figured out its an acident also if you look on the right you will see a sygn saying police slow. It doesnt say road block. I feel like he knows someone with a copter to fly in his movie. Also if you notice the limbs are cut with the same think he uses to cut up his plants. Also he wants to sell his how two dvd and what will make you feel worse for him and buy his how to grow guide. If he gets riped off or if he makes 200 pounds. And another thing If you look there are big piles of leaves on the ground everywhere and he cleanes his bud in the patch cutting off all the leaves. No one is going to rip off a patch and then hang around while they trim up all the bud. Sory to spoil it for you guys.

brouli said:
hahahah u got me rolin "to keep head above water" <rolf>
I'm not surprised ... people with your mentality are very easily amused ...:ignore:

brouli said:
just to get things straight im 100% behind legalization of MJ but people like that guy just Fu k everything for everybody.
He's for legalization too ... and that just your opinion obviously others disagree ...

brouli said:
u making seem like that helikopter was after him? :) like 5-O gonna send choper after few plants he have pleas u more delusional then i tought ,
No your narrow minded thought patterns made you comprehend something different than what I said ... :chillpill:

brouli said:
"he had bill collectors after him" so what tha F do you think only he got bill collectors , pleas 100 thousends of people got problems some grow weed but are not that stupid to make video about it and then show his face, (every video is screened for morons like that) , they have agencies to do that in my opinion this hole video is fake , name one guy that who see choppers looking after his s h i t will keep rooling his film ??, i would run like a mother F from there.
and on video (episod 11) he said he spand whole night or so in forest or so, so u gonna tell me that they destroy his crop and they waited that night with road block (thats posible) but next day they would never never keep road block for 2 nights straight. unless he kill some cops in between running and making a movie hahahah.
There are plenty of pot videos on line ... if you think it's so stupid why do you watch it? Stupid is as stupid does ... he probably does use some "poetic license" in making those videos ... so what ... it's for entertainment ... as well ... he wanted to make an interesting video and he did ...
brouli said:
o i almost forgot at the end of 11 episode "that road block "
it a god damm acident look at that flashing lights u got police and on the left yelow/orange looking light sliding from side to side thats a towing truck every knows that. so keep ur ** to yourself.
It's probably was an accident. So what? He wanted some drama for the film ... it has been done ... and if you don't like my ** don't read my post ... pretty simple concept ...

P.S
brouli said:
im sorry to call u my Bro , my mistake i would never cold dumb redneck my bro i apologize for that.
Here again you show your ignorance ... why am I not surprised?:giggle:

brouli said:
and if he so broke thats funny how he can afford to drive there (all that way)
spend money on some kind of nutrients and destroy his crappy bronko fo video purposes, take a close look at that accident when he hit a tree.

Have a nice day
Many can't afford to pay large bills but can invest in something that can relieve their financial situation ... but a concept like that seems to give you problems comprehending as well ... again no surprises ...

you too ... :ignore:

hahahahahah

are we don here ????

Ease up on the guy. He is a member here. So he didn't get into the details of his grow was for. He posted an intro and shared his hard work with us. He chimed in once or twice when he started releasing them here and did this for our enjoyment. Brouli was just showing the last episode or two. The entire series is actually very good.
Thanks guys. Be chill. :48:

I love watching his vids. He can have a film-making career if he wanted.

And since I am a girl, I kinda liked his muscles. :p

Yeah nice muscles aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssss Wait i didnt mean to say that. I love football how about you guys.

the way the video's were maid is really impresiv and dont get me wrong i give the guy 100% respect for the way videos were made, but he make *** look caind of crazy, couse more people see it and they think everybody who grows its a nut job, thats it but like i said he got my props also for making of that videos.

Latest posts

Back