growing for dumies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, you need to change your user name and journal name asap....it doesnt do your grow justice!

Good job man, been following since I joined MP! Always a good read!;)

thanks dood i got pics just really lost interest after all that stuff here.. really apreicate al the help will post here and there and a few pics but drama i nn

also these are all bag seed none were herm or male cut i think 9 or 10 now forget and another 6 on the block soon then the satori runs will be around a bit

probably another update after this, as i have 5 in flower still from this beginning run about to finish up them.. They are stuffed in with the 6 hydro and controller buckets. the Satori i flipped teh seedlings was gonna try to stay with them for a bit but have a pack of 2002 hightimes cannabis cup winner dutch passion Mango i really want to get in the system

so for pics i was an avid poster due to lack of posts in here i kinda gave up on em atleast as far as posting them.

Hi Rosbud ;) & all you other you know who u are :)

yield of the 5 plants was a bit over 10oz. cured.. 1z per bag looks nice

DSCF7727.JPG

DSCF7733.JPG

DSCF7741.JPG

so i was just thinking and trying to figure out the math on what yeild per watt is

make it easy say i got 10oz cured, multiply by 28g per = 280g under 1k watts, so do i divide 280/1000= 0.28g per watt ?.?

is that right?

cause these next 5 plants are under 1600w in same tent others were and buds seem way denser and bigger and on is a mini that was a clone so basically 4 plants look they may give me close to or more then the last 5 did really would like a 1g;per:watt or better ofc 1.5 would be awesome (not going to get into co2 so kiss this one please ;)

DSCF7745.JPG

DSCF7754.JPG

DSCF7755.JPG

DSCF7759.JPG

well Houston we may have an issue smh....

so went to transplant some clones into hydro coco and perlite checked tent all was good light s came on np as always normally i spend 3 hours or so with it all but went to bed super early last night and the breaker trips at about 8pm I have my verizon pluged into same run and get an alarm if there is an issue.... well it went off and wife nvr bothered to tell me. so tent went with maybe 3 hrs light i think more like 1 (8pm) but i went down at 5am and flipped breaker on.... I have 4 big girls i'm not worried about cause so close to chop but my concern is the 3 satori and exoudus that are about a week into flower. I left the light on after this dicovery was planning on shutting it off at 7pm i guess uless anyone chims in here, then run the them days for a week or 2 and do another flip back to nights? i'm lost so here i am if anyone has an opinion i'd like to hear what you'd do or if i did it right?

Flowering ones are getting ambers and thick dense buds getting real close want to go for a more full amber this time around so maybe another week till chop if i had to guess i stopped keeping track they started outside and really not sure when they started to flower but i know when stuff looks don now ;) so not worried about it.

more worried about the other 4 and this light bd smh

i hear ya i threw all the flowering outside seeing it was 80 and 55 rh today and past the 12/12 out side hrere to make room in tent, need to redo alot of stuff to accomidate my latest order ;) ty for the confidence tho. so they been on since 5am gonna let em stay lit till 7am then back to regular 12/12 or would the 24 of dark be better they only a week into flower really. going with teh xtra light seeing they still almost in veg really

well heres my 2 cents... put them back on their orginal light schedule and quit over thinking it like they need to make up lost daylight... the more you mess with the light schedule the more issues youll have, hermying is the first thing that comes to mind. just leave them be and let them do their thing. just remember, keep it simple... they are plants, and sometimes things happen indoors and outdoors, like really rainy weather for a few days streight with lots of cloud cover its like dusk/dawn/night for the plants they dont get alot of light and slow down a bit but they always bounce back no problem, not just MJ just all plants. just dont mess with the light schedule too much, put them back on track as before and make sure your not tripping breakers again to avoid another possible interruption to the light schedule. its all good man dont fret.

been 80 here and amber so chop is close ty tho seedless thus far ;)

4 were cut one was a mini only a test clone that just got lucky and was allowed to live. so each plant took up a hanger each and are drying in one of the 2x2x4' cabinets

Last of the flowering was from seed so was not ready and was refipped with the tent. Was to be the mother and I was going to keep the unknown strain but have since bought real genetics so the strain is on the way out with this last plant. Sad to see them go they have been good to me.

All others were clones so I have faith that all my satori babies will grow up just as well.

Ordered 6 more hydro pots a CAP control bucket and some new CAP pumps all done with the HTG crap products. As well as some Liquid Lady Bug Concertrate and bug paper i see thins jumping in tent as i knew would be upcoming but figured on the spider mites, we'll see they may reapear to.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :yay:
ya Buddy! just got my first drop of SATORI POLLEN

ty for stopping in Dr. <3

2nd to last post here cut last dirt plant and am trying to cross it with satori caussse i love it.. last 2 weighed buds of last plant were 22g/18g/ will try to figure out the full trial since febs run weight and include last few pics in next post and will be ending this thread to move to the hydro forum thread i have seeing i have fully converted and am fully cloned on new run will be a green xmas

Latest posts

Back