Growing Marijuana Plants Indoors – Lighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

marijuanainfo

Lights

You can buy both normal light bulbs and fluorescent lights. You could go and buy a 75w Sylvania light bulb and use it for a single marijuana plant if you wanted to. However, it would be recommended that you buy fluorescent lights instead if you are not on a budget – you can cover about one plant for ever two feet of fluorescent tubing. Make sure that if you buy fluorescent lights that you don’t get the cool white lights. The lights should be about 20” away from each other but anything under 14” could ruin your crop.

:holysheep:
Spam anyone? :D

spam.jpg

spam and bad info, floros 20 inches away??????
I dont think so.

Another red-liner.
Don't forget the aluminum foil!!!
:rofl:

Gb

the fluros have to be 20" away so the spam doesn't rot the roots, especially when you add the required bacon pieces to the buds.

I have never seen this kind of ** on this site. SSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, and bad advice.

anyone clikcked the free seeds link yet ?

Rapid-Gro is a popular product for growing marijuana plants and can be very helpful when feeding your weed plants... :p........You cannot just plant the marijuana seeds while they are dry and in the normal state they are. You will have to do something to them before they are ready to be planted.........make sure that the pointy end of the seed is pointing up............You will want to shut your grow lights off and let the marijuana plants sit in pitch dark for a day to a day and a half. ..................If the marijuana plants are used to getting twenty hours (and up to always having light) every day then the marijuana plants should start flowering with as little as ten hours of light on a day.
If you give your marijuana plants under twelve hours of light every single day during the flowering stage then it will get the dope plants to the harvesting stage sooner but the yield will be a lot smaller. If you have the lights on for over twelve hours every single day then the marijuana plants will give you a bigger yield but it will also take quite a bit longer to reach the harvesting stage......Since sativa plants are not nearly as bushy as indica plants they can be grown bunched together without any issues. You can also purchase strains that are a mixture of indica and sativa so you can get a decent yield and quality in the end but there are negative effects to doing so. The best marijuana plants are grown from either an indica or sativa strain and usually not a mix strain.

Whatta maroooooon!... :p it should be "MarijuanaBADinfo"....haaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOL...I was scared to click the link...after reading that Hick...I'm glad I didn't. I wonder how many poor newbies find that site, and go with that info??? That's so SAD it's funny...rotfl

legalize_freedom said:
LOL...I was scared to click the link...after reading that Hick...I'm glad I didn't. I wonder how many poor newbies find that site, and go with that info??? That's so SAD it's funny...rotfl
I disabled the link, but almost.. left it up...for entertainment purposes only..:p
The best marijuana plants are grown from either an indica or sativa strain and usually not a mix strain.
I didn't look into the FREE seeds, but everything (every strain) that I saw was a hybrid cross.
white russian, white rhino, south african durban poison X skunk... white berry :confused:
The seeds arrive and bud almost instantly.
Arjan's Haze #2 can be quite easily managed beautifully in anything. Growing indoor or outdoor, Arjan's Haze #2 can be very easily managed. Grows awesomely in hydroponic setups. This strain is quite easy for the indoor grower. Interesting taste. Can be awesome for quick harvesting.
Arajans haze... 80% sativa /20% indica.. flowering time 77 days...

Latest posts

Back