Guerilla Growing Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good keep up the good work,and all will be well.keep it growing nice strains u got there.PS

indoor sprout.

groupshot skewed2(real).JPG

indica SS skewed.JPG

purpleleaf skewed.JPG

side shot ss skewed.JPG

Croykey, mayte! That's a funnel web spoydah in yuh pot. mate! What a nasty bloak! Would mayke good tuckuh out me ahm!:shocked:

:rofl: Hehehe - just having fun! What happened to the WW cutting? You sure it's really dead?

LMAO,PB!

The WW didnt root properly,a few grew then they died off.Its not completely dead,but alot of leaves have died off.

Nah,not a funnel-web,just a hunsman,i think there a mini version of the tarantula:cool:

Updates.After a long battle,the WW has passed:cry: :fid:

I planted the Superskunk that was indoors into its pot.The other Superskunks,have stretched like crasy because theres been little sun this past week.Ive put straws around them to act as a support.Today,i topped the Bagseed and upped its dose of nutes to 3/4,i did the same with the JTR.JTR clone is gona need a trim soon,its taking VERY well to the LST,even though it hasnt recieved a good day of sun since it got trained.

4SS stretchy skewed.JPG

SS sprout-straw skewed.JPG

SS sprout2 skewed.JPG

SS-indy leaf skewed.JPG

bagseed topped skewed.JPG

** leaf3 skewed.JPG

** LST shot skewed.JPG

Must say the littleones are looking nice.. Must be loving those Aussy rays ha! The straw idea was very nice gave me a few good ideas so thank you.. And i must also comment on the nice LST job its looking wonderful.. Keep up the good work :D

Thanks mate.

Does your name have anything to do with Bizzy Bone?:p

Ha thats funny your the first person to ask but in a matter of fact it does.. I love that bone, bone, bone, bone :D Poor Bizzy though kinda turned out bad for him getting kicked out and all but he is still making some good music.. If you havn't herd it check out Money by Bizzy Bone ft. Twista excellent song! Later man!

Great start man, Those plants are getting good care:aok:
Dro:cool2:

Ah knew it;)

To my understanding,he never got kicked out..but left because he had his own troubles to deal with and didnt want to get the other involved.He put a video on youtube about bone thugs,and how hes going,check it out.

Yep,Bone Thugs are my fav,nothing like getting stoned to some awesome tunes!

Downloading now.

Cheers:cool:

Yea Bone Thugs are a Jammin group, They been around for a while.
Who left?

Dr.Dro said:
Yea Bone Thugs are a Jammin group, They been around for a while.
Who left?
Bizzy Bone.The one with the higher voice.

Thanks for that Dr.Dro.Ive seen most of those Foe tha love of money remixes.Such a quality song.

Ive never had much intrest in Easy though:rolleyes:

Lol it seems we have started a hip hop/rap thread in here.. Dro i thought Bizzy Bone got kicked out but WM says he just left to take care of some personal stuff and then of course Flesh-n-Bone is still in jail..ouch.. The old stuff when they are all together is the best :p Now back to marijuana talk.. lol

I dont mind talkin about Rap,especially BT.

Hell,they bascially got me hooked!

Ive got all there old stuff,and would have to agree they sounded,hands down the BEST back then.

Cant wait till flesh gets out:D

It would be a cool idea to start a music thread on the forum and to share musci:aok: Just an idea:D

Dr.Dro said:
It would be a cool idea to start a music thread on the forum and to share musci:aok: Just an idea:D
Hmm,i never realy had a good look through but i woulda thought a forum this sise would have one.Many others do.

This weeks update.

All the lanky Superskunks are doin well,although there all slumpin over.

The JTR.Ive never seen a plant grow so agresively:eek: Shes looking great too.

The Bagseed has a few side branches now,and the toppin didnt seem to stress her much.

bagseedtop skewed.JPG

bagseedsidebranch skewed.JPG

bagseedtopped2 skewed.JPG

JTRclonetop skewed.JPG

SS13daysbiggest skewed.JPG

SSlanky skewed.JPG

lankySS skewed.JPG

Latest posts

Back