Guerilla Growing Australia

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a good start:DGood Luck:aok:
Your lucky it's warm and sunny there, It's so cold and windy here:(
Dro:cool2:

Thanks.

Although,it seems this summer is alot cooler then last,we've had alot more rain and much cooler days-where the **** did global warming piss off to!:rolleyes:

WM.

Yes.Out in the bush.Guerilla growing is growing off your property.

This weeks update!.Over the week i was gone i left that black 'shade mesh' over the plants,well when i went there today it had fallen on the bagseed and JTR clone-nothing major,just some twisted growth,should be fine in a few days.

Im pretty sure the bagseed is a male too :(

the JTR has over side 10 side branches,with still a month of veg remaining-she'll be a BIG girl come harvest :eek:

A few of the Super skunks are gettin chewed,ill be buyin spray hopefully over the weekend.

3smallestSS skewed.JPG

BSbushyoverhead skewed.JPG

BSmalemaybe skewed.JPG

BSsideshot9 skewed.JPG

groupyshot5 skewed.JPG

JTRbushyover head skewed.JPG

JTRsideshotbranches skewed.JPG

SS2sideshot skewed.JPG

SSbigest skewed.JPG

SSoverhead skewed.JPG

Thanks DLT.

Im not sure,but when im out there i see a few of these small jumpy white things,i might google it up.Some insecticide should do the trick

Skimpy bro. Sorry to say but they should be much larger, more girth, and google dog google> haha

No ****.The sprouts are only 3 weeks old,and outdoors.

They look great man, You got alot of time for them to bush out:)
Good Luck:D
Dro:cool2:

Thanks Dr.Dro.Sure do,about a month left of veg.

Yesterday i found a half bottle of Eucalyptus and Pyrethrum in the shed,gona go out to the plot tomorrow and attack the fuckers that are eating my leafs :hitchair:

BTW.Im pretty certain Leaf Hoppers are causing the damage.

hi wise man - very cool to b able 2 grow outdoors this time of year. nice. plants look good. i like it. (use to use a product called rotenone to control bugs when growin off property - it worked really well) best of luck - seemed like every other year my grow would b stolen - hope this is the start of a good year 4 u. + seasons greetings.

Latest posts

Back