Gypsi Nirvana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
I just ordered a ten pack of Chimeras Mental Floss today!! Im so excited! I love seed shopping. I usually order from the Gypsi and have had nothing but great success. They usually get delivered in less than a week after I get the confirmation. Believe it or not Gypsi has lowered a lot of his prices. I took one look at Attitudes prices and went right back to Gypsis website. I usually order strains from Nirvana but I havent bought myself anything for a while and I feel like spoiling myself with some good genetics. The Mental Floss is a cross with some DJ Short Blueberry. Ill keep you all posted.

Moving to Montana soon . . . gonna be a Mental Floss tycoon . . . yippee i up i yay . . .

leafminer said:
Moving to Montana soon . . . gonna be a Mental Floss tycoon . . . yippee i up i yay . . .

LOL - Zappa's the dude, man. Claimed he never smoked weed, but who could ever believe that, after being thoroughly exposed to his far-out artistic expression(s)? It's hard for me to ever imagine him without a :bong1: always within arm's reach. - RT

Haha. I was wondering what the hell leafminer was talking about. Zappa is a little before my time.

for sure gypsy is the one for the better one off strains just hafta be onto it for the best releases cause they all gone in a few hours

I just checked my email and they have updated my status to "in the packaging department". Hopefully it will be in the mail by tomorrow.

some one should try out the cannacopia seeds deep chunk hybrids

Ive heard that Canacopia are great breeders but I dont know anybody that have grown their gear. Whats the genetic makeup of the Deep Chunk. Ive been eyeballing their C99 cross.

the chef said:
ok eastla if you buy em i'll grow em:p

lol!

deep chunk = afghani inbred line

i just picked up my cannacopia c99xdeepchunk and bc roadkillx deepchunk also female seeds northern lights and got moscra negro c99bx1 sent in full today so thumbs up to the gypsy

maineharvest said:
Ive heard that Canacopia are great breeders but I dont know anybody that have grown their gear. Whats the genetic makeup of the Deep Chunk. Ive been eyeballing their C99 cross.

deep chunk is a landrance indica from hindu kush mts. Their BubbaChunk is very good. I have not grown it, but I have smoked it.

umbra said:
deep chunk is a landrance indica from hindu kush mts. Their BubbaChunk is very good. I have not grown it, but I have smoked it.

afghani..

i checked out the site seen those bc's was about to order but i left came back and they were gone does any one know when they restock strains or if they do

maineharvest said:

Check out their 'Chocolate Chunk', which is a cross between Dutch Flowers' Chocolate Trip and Deep Chunk. Dutch Flowers is a breeder (from the Dam) who made several limited releases of his/their work a few years back, which created a massive stir among many auction players. Some of his work went for $1500.00+ for 10 beans.

Chocolate Trip is a quick finishing Chocolate Thai landrace based hybrid, reputed by many DF devotees as his/their finest work. See Chocolate Chunk @ => hXXp://www.hempdepot.ca/seeds/Cannacopia/ChocolateChunk.htm - RT

maineharvest said:
Haha. I was wondering what the hell leafminer was talking about. Zappa is a little before my time.

Check out this Zappa clip of his Moving to Montana jam. Get a load of his axe grinding beginning about 2 minutes into it. hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ialhaxhr7iA

I had many of his albums, once upon a time. One was entitled 'Burnt Weeney Sandwich.' LOL The other one was entitled 'Weasel Ripped My Flesh.' They were a couple of the earlier ones, when he was still with the Mothers of Invention.

After you watch the Montana clip, tell me honestly if Zappa strikes you as a dude that never burnt a few in his time. His music is a total give-away. Surely he was acquainted with Sid too. I'd place a heavy wager on that one. - RT

Rolling Thunder said:
Check out this Zappa clip of his Moving to Montana jam. Get a load of his axe grinding beginning about 2 minutes into it. hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ialhaxhr7iA

Here's a later more refined rendition of the Montanan cut, that I like a whole lot better. Too bad the video quality is extremely poor. Oh, well, you'll get a good idea what the concert was like. It looks like the one I attended back in the 70's. Rock on Frankie!

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAcZnMh2QTU&feature=related

Edited in the following Zappa links. Check them out too!
hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e3I0iagWXU&feature=related
hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDYzuwG-gOE

At 7am this morning my order was sent out. That took five days to be sent out. I bet it will be here within another 5 days. Im so excited. I just found out Im moving and I am going to get a huge upgrade in the growing area.

I ordered Cannacopia's Government Mule--a cross between deep chunk and G13. They did not germ well (1 out of 4). I don't think it was anything I did, because I had 8 for 8 C99 germ at the same time under the same conditions. I will probably germ a couple more, hoping for a girl. This cross sounded good, so I just ordered some when I did a Joey order.

Leaf miner, Montana has some beautiful country--whereabouts in Montana--it is a great big state.

Let us know if you have any better germ rates with the next batch. I have heard nothing but good things about Canacopia.

I got my order today!!!! Nine days from the order date. I am very pleased.

It also came with ten free seeds of Sam The Skunkmans Original Haze x Skunk 1.

Does anybody have any experience with any of Sams strains? I think he had

something to do with the Haze genetics back in the day. I cant wait to get

this Mental Floss growing and maybe I will grow the Haze if I get another

light.

Latest posts

Back