"Hanging Tomato"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMCORP

Ganja Gardener
Reaction score
So, we were sitting home like this :afroweed:and i saw an ad for the "Hanging tomato". hangingtomato.com. Tell me what you think: would it work for the ganj? It looks Hilarious!

I saw that too I think it was they called ot the topsy turvy?

lol

i'm pretty sure TBG already attempted that once. and he kept having to tie the plant down and weight it down in order to keep it growing down. even though he had the light underneath the plant it kept turning and growing up right. If i remember correctly. if im wrong by all means please correct me as to who it was that did that on this family based forum.

Yeah I saw the commercial, pretty funny what people will buy LOL. Sure it would work, it's not easy but you can do it, and yes I have seen grow journals with plants on the ceiling LOL. More trouble than it's worth I think.

.......My problem was, every GD time I went to water them, the water would pour down all over my head!!!!!they eventually dried out and died...can anyone help me???...did a google search BLAH BLAH BLAH :D

littlenode said:
.......My problem was, every GD time I went to water them, the water would pour down all over my head!!!!!they eventually dried out and died...can anyone help me???...did a google search BLAH BLAH BLAH :D

You need a ladder?

Latest posts

Back