Happy 4-20 Everybody!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richy-B

Reaction score
:banana: Happy 4/20 Everybody!:banana: Smoke all day!:yay: I'm starting tonight. Here where I stay it just turned 4/20 an hour ago. What am I talking about I'm always F'n high:fly: :cool: Everbody stay high and safe this 4/20 weekend. Play it smart. Don't carry more than you can eat!:cool:

Thanx ya'll! Everybody else showing their spirit for 4/20?:D Well I guess you don't show it, you smoke it!:D

:confused: wow man...420 again? time sure flies man, im still celebratin from last year man. guess somebody forgot to tell me it was over man. man, i guess i got like a really early start celebratin this year man. hey man, you guys have a good 420 man ... and hey man, somebody tell me when its over this year man...i gotta go back to work when its over, ya know man?

Have a HIGH and safe Day friends:lama: ....just put 2 oz in brown bag:dancing: ..and am takeing 2 plants down later today that will yeild a good oz(dry) off each one:clap: ..and am about to test smoke my Sweatheart that was harvested a little over 2 weeks ago..shes been cure in the jar for a week and she realy stinks:eek: these are the only females I like to smell this way:) ..I am so high right now..wish I could share with you all..:D ..Happy 420 and keep it BURNING:48:

Happy 4-20 from the northeast. Take care and be safe everyone.

Happy 420!

...and on the menu for today thai X skunk topped with kief.

420_pack.jpg

Happy 4-20 everyone.... keep on tokin!!! Thanks for chiming in.. and a happy Mothers Day to all you Moms... this means you "Smokin Mom"...

Good to see everyone celebrating and it's good to see you out and about MarPassion. Everyone smoke it up!

Latest posts

Back