Happy New Year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY NEW YEAR ya`ll.

Happy New Years everyone! Hope the new year brings you everything you need (it is not always good to get everything we desire). It is snowing again. More snow this year than I have seen in several years. I got spoiled by 3 years of (relatively) milder weather, not warmer, but loads less snow.

I am sure that there are a lot of older growers that feel like me....How did it get to be 2015...am I really that old?!?

Enjoy the day!

Happy new year LOVB! Hope 2015 is a good one for you and all of us at MP.

THG, yes, we are really that old...smoke um if you got um. It is the only thing that makes sense at this age.

Happy New Year everyone.

Glad u guys are getting all that snow n not us.we had one of our most snowiest winter last winter up here in michigan

I'm new but already got good help from everyone and appreciate it! Would't mind a little snow, but we never get everything just like we want but most all of my years have been more than I ever expected so can't wait for 2015. Wish I had known about this kind of growing 30 years ago.:cool2:

hope that everyone,, broke into the New Year being high,, cause i sure did,, on the Blue maui strain,, if u had not try it u should,, it's awesome

Latest posts

Back