Hard to believe....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trillions of atoms

Dare to dream...
Reaction score
It has been over a decade since I first signed up here and got a chance to share and grow with all you fine folk.

Thank you all.

I hope you guys and gals are doing fantastic!

It has been a blessing to so many of us to have you and all the others here that are so willing to help till people understand and get it right, true charity. Thanks and congrats on the 10 yrs glad the site has stayed alive, always a home to come back to.

It's a labor of love! I have been busy with a new baby so I haven't been around as much.

Life gets busy...

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad the old forum is still kicking!

Good to see you!

Welcome back my friend. Good to see ya again.

Yes... what a great family we have here ..Welcome back...:48:......

You have a new baby? Congratulations TOA.. Sure is nice to see you again.. stick around.

good to see you TOA and congratulations for the baby :D

Hey, ToA, thanks for popping in and saying hi. Congrats on the new baby! You and I signed up abbout the same time, if I'm not mistaken. Doesn't seem like ten years hacve passed....

Thanks guys. Good to see all of you are still around.

I saw BBP was back too.

Whatever happened to Mr waken bake?

Last I had Hurd he had called me and said his house was almost finished.

Last I heard and that was YEARS ago.

Also heard cannetics and cannazon went down.

Hadn't been over there since I was banned for gifting God knows how many packs.

Never heard back from one single person I sent to after that....everyone disappeared.

Anyway good to be able to pop in still...thank you to tech admin for keeping the lights on! :)

Be good or be good at it yall! :D

well look what the cat dragged in---congrats on the new addition toa---good to see you----look forward to catching up :48:

What's up TOA? Good to see a familiar name. I mostly just lurk around the site feeling like a stranger in my own home:D. Lots of new members...not many of the MP OGs around.

I'm glad MP is still doing it's thang!

What ever happened to TCVG?

I miss Andy52,,he and THG got me started on DWC grows.

Hey OS, BBP!

I know TCVG went on vacation for a while....but after THAT NO CLUE.

I tried to look the guy up recently and couldn't find anything.

I still have that newspaper clipping tho.

Hope he's OK.

What ever happened to TCVG?

I miss Andy52,,he and THG got me started on DWC grows.

After TCVG got out of prison, he has been trying to get his life back. He hangs at Ozzie's site, but doesn't post a whole lot. A couple other folks from here there as well.

What's up TOA? Good to see a familiar name. I mostly just lurk around the site feeling like a stranger in my own home:D. Lots of new members...not many of the MP OGs around.

I'm glad MP is still doing it's thang!

I know what you mean BBP, i am glad you are here and i hope it feels like home soon.

Latest posts

Back