Has anyone ever had their grow busted?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raoulduke2.0

Norse God of Herbs
Reaction score
I think it would be a nice resource to have a thread on the things that people learned from getting busted. We all want to do our thing in peace and not deal with any John Q. Law's in the process. So tell us about your grow-gone-wrong, or at least tell me. I'm sure those of you that have been nicked will love to vent and we could all learn something about better discretion and security.

l_a9a801309ffd78a05d10a080419bf620.jpg

I like the idea of this thread, maybe MarP could add a security section in the 'Other ...' section of the main forum page.

A place where member could pass any kind of security tips and do's and dont's etc.

First we have to accumulate some info. I can't feel safe enough when growing and I'd love to have some glaring oversight brought to my attention through this forum. Has this sort of thread been around before? Whadya say Mods?

Im not a Mod..and sounds like this would be cool...However I still fallow rule #1...Dont tell no one...Thats where I think people go wrong...They get their plants growing great and they are so proud that they feel they need to share it with someone...then week or two later they have a dissagreement and punk call Leo on him.....or the Boy friend /girlfriend Brake up...I read that one on here.( so those of you guys not yet married to that girl friend..I suggest you not make her mad..lol..) women can be visious.lol...every now and then I read a thread that someone has been popped...and it useually comes down to someone ratting on the grow...I hope I never have to explain why I got popped, but it wont be because of someone knowing I grow..because no one does..accept you folks..and if you rat me...tell them I live in Big White House in Washington D.C.....lol....

take care and be safe

ok so i found this archived thread and im wondering what happened to this great idea. did a mod hit a bong and forget all about it. or did i hit the blunt to hard and not notice the section.????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

4u2sm0ke said:
Im not a Mod..and sounds like this would be cool...However I still fallow rule #1...Dont tell no one...Thats where I think people go wrong...They get their plants growing great and they are so proud that they feel they need to share it with someone...then week or two later they have a dissagreement and punk call Leo on him.....or the Boy friend /girlfriend Brake up...I read that one on here.( so those of you guys not yet married to that girl friend..I suggest you not make her mad..lol..) women can be visious.lol...every now and then I read a thread that someone has been popped...and it useually comes down to someone ratting on the grow...I hope I never have to explain why I got popped, but it wont be because of someone knowing I grow..because no one does..accept you folks..and if you rat me...tell them I live in Big White House in Washington D.C.....lol....

take care and be safe
agreed 100%.the police get most of there bust from tips made by snitches.snitches bring in more bust then any other method used by the police.like 4u said,it could be a break up with a girl friend or one of your so called "homies" and you get into it and they get mad and know what your doing and wanna get back at you the best they can.and thats a sad thing people get that childish but look at the world we live in...you cant even smoke a natural plant without being thrown in a cell like an animal.so until then dont help the cops out by opening your big mouth.if no one knows about your grow and you have the odor and lights stealthed out then nobody should ever know:)

i didnt even notice it was an old thread.but ill agree and post to anything that has sense like this and do whatever i can to bring this up again and again for it is some of the most useful information any grower can get.DONT TELL ANYONE.

i definitely agree that there should be a section of threads on stealth and security. we can constantly discuss and evolve our techniques. because in the end a good drow aint ish if its not stealthy. a mod will prob see this tomorrow.

Sure, let's all detail every security method we use. The LEO's that are members of this group will thank you greatly! They won't have to wonder what methods are being used by the pot growers of the world, the growers themselves are going to tell them in a step by step instuction that the COPS can use in their training classes.

I can only imagine that the LEO's who are members of this group are printing this thread right now and showing it to all thier little pig brothers and sisters with a HUGE laugh.

I think potus hit the nail on the head.. Wouldn't we simply be educating those that we are really trying to foil??
"Security" in itself has been and often is discussed in various threads.
Tell NOONE, don't distribute, keep your nose clean(stay out of trouble)...and your chance of being busted is very low.

POTUS said:
Sure, let's all detail every security method we use. The LEO's that are members of this group will thank you greatly! They won't have to wonder what methods are being used by the pot growers of the world, the growers themselves are going to tell them in a step by step instuction that the COPS can use in their training classes.

I can only imagine that the LEO's who are members of this group are printing this thread right now and showing it to all thier little pig brothers and sisters with a HUGE laugh.

O ok POTUS. Me and a couple members didnt think it was a bad idea, but apparently u do. Can never get enough slick comments. Call me naive but i didnt realize that this site was heavily monitered by the "leo". Which makes me wonder, why r all u guys posting so much about ur ops. Arent u breaking ur own rules. Dont tell anyone. Well i think im going back to observer status personally.

NNFA i like how u deleted ur post once u realized the mods didnt agree. sad

If you are referring to the list of rules I wrote on the other thread in website ideas and suggestions, Do not tell anyone was rule #1. Rule #2 was Do not sell.

well rule # 1 ive broke my older brother and 2 of my buddys ive known for 5+ years and one of them grows himself know that i grow and thats the only people and the only one who knows wear my grow box is my brother who use to grow himself if i go out of town for a while its good to know i have someone who will water them and check on them if i need him to but rule # 2 i dont do thats what gets you busted selling it rather just smoke it lol

POTUS said:

Hick said:
I think potus hit the nail on the head.. Wouldn't we simply be educating those that we are really trying to foil??
"Security" in itself has been and often is discussed in various threads.
Tell NOONE, don't distribute, keep your nose clean(stay out of trouble)...and your chance of being busted is very low.
yes yes and yes again.very good way of putting it so members undertsand whats really going.while it might be fun and games to sit on a forum and talk and share our wealth of knowledge on this plant and our experiences ,its still ILLEGAL and there are party poopers out there.way to lay it down potus and hick.just remember(slowly becoming my favorite word:p)DONT TELL ANYONE:D

7thG said:
O ok POTUS. Me and a couple members didnt think it was a bad idea, but apparently u do. Can never get enough slick comments. Call me naive but i didnt realize that this site was heavily monitered by the "leo". Which makes me wonder, why r all u guys posting so much about ur ops. Arent u breaking ur own rules. Dont tell anyone. Well i think im going back to observer status personally.
Dude, you aren't thinking about it right.

1. As a person who is not legally traceable on this site, it poses no risk to tell about your crop here. Even pics that don't show your car license (don't laugh, one guy did it), are alright here. LEO can't use it.

2. However, if you're going to write a step by step instruction for how to make your crop safe from the pigs, then the last thing you want is to post it on the BIGGEST pot growing site in the world. If you think the piggies aren't smart enough to put some of their own on this site, then you need to lay that pipe down and get your head back on right.

The cops would be freakin total idiots to not monitor the posts on this site.

I'm saying don't tell them how we hide it from them. I don't give a rats patoey if they want to grow some. I just don't want to tell them how I hide it from them and their fellow porkers.

Get it?

Ya know I use to laugh at PPL who bought those stash cans from the headshop. The cops knew what they were before they hit the shelf.
If its gonna be truly safe,,NO ONE can know,,,I REPEAT,,,NO ONE.;)
I have watched them personaly,, try to unscrew the bottom off of everything they could find in the car,,,WHY,,,because these stash cans were made public knowledge.

Security a?
Well... Get a filter... use a grow space no one is likely to enter... Don't tell.. Don't sell... Don't get married (or Marry a stoner)...
And if you grow outdoors... I don't know... Pray... LOL
Get a grow permit if you can...
Or simply move to Switzerland and don't worry about sniffing pigs...
Common sense really...
:lama:

Latest posts

Back