has anyone used marijuana to suppress thoughts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First way to "supress" thoughts is to first confront them... understand more...and then move past and FORWARD.

Dont dwell on the past.

thinking of the past, prior events- what ifs-even grieving- etc has to be handled and not "put away".

Confronting the person,issue, situation..thinking it through/not blaming yourself/understanding it was out of your hands ...etc is the best way to get past something (baby steps) and beginning to move past and move forward.

trying to put it away or forget about it can make you weak later when handling it or trying to understand it now and then go forward, will probably help in the long run.

be strong and smoking never hurt my feelings...only helped.

Talk about it...either outloud to yoursekf or to a friend- thats a start! :)

:bong:

that is what i am thinking too m problem is i was the person that created that spacific situation i don't blame myself but i know i could have prevented it and did not thinking it was gonna be okay, and i also understand what happened and how, and i tell you i buired these thoughts with the thought oh its cool we all walked out alive . but truth is i hurt myself and my friends in a nasty roller actcident my problem is now thats its been over 20 years i have flash backs now and them , there frieghning, the dream i have of us all dieing and not noticing that we all died screws my emotions up pretty good . guess what i should do is like you suggested and find a friend to share my storys with . what i dislike to is when i remember this stuff while i am driving down the road its like oh **** i remember that . lol
can't stand it sometimes makes me want to stop driving

I wonder if hypnosis would help you confront the memories. With hypnosis you are always in control of what happens while you are "under". Sounds to me like of course you would be traumatized. If you treat yourself as you would a friend, you would forgive the friend. Maybe it is time you forgave yourself for being stupid or what ever...you think you were. That accident was traumatic. And that is ok... it sucked but it happened. It isn't easy, but the work has started because you are ready to confront this.... walk into it... you have support, we care.

i think you right i made some canna budder yesterday it was way to strong i had two cookies and still feel a slight buzz but i fell much better about my problems at least for now and som3times thats what counts Right

After my wife smokes girl scout cookies she doesn't want to kill me again until the next morning :smoke1: but it makes her dogs growl and snap at me. Go figure.:confused:

Latest posts

Back