HAS N E 1 bought from peak seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doja

Stay High
Reaction score
i bought from peakseeds.com a little over three weeks and no beans.i email and have gotten no response. can anybody give me a little feedback if anyone has ordered from them recently and has either recieved beans or not just let me know how they are.
thanks

I ordered mine a month or two ago.. I wasn't counting (was expecting it be delayed), but it wasn't until 3rd or 4rth week that I got their email saying it was shipped. They also mentioned they were a couple days behind.

I eventually got them, so I'm sure if you give it some time they'll get around to replying to your email.

I got the 'Northern Skunk', what'd you order?

Bubby said:
I ordered mine a month or two ago.. I wasn't counting (was expecting it be delayed), but it wasn't until 3rd or 4rth week that I got their email saying it was shipped. They also mentioned they were a couple days behind.

I eventually got them, so I'm sure if you give it some time they'll get around to replying to your email.

I got the 'Northern Skunk', what'd you order?

i ordered skunkberry. do u happen to remember roughly how long it took from the time you recieved the email saying they shipped until it arrived at your doorstep?
thanks bro

I'm not entirely sure, I didn't really keep track..
Their email was sent April 19, and the seeds came a week or two week ago.. :confused2:

Latest posts

Back