Have to bring my outdoor plant inside********

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did same thing to my plant, animals was my hassles, even ants, pests that bothered my plants, usin my eyes poppin close on every plants i grows outside, even herbal plants, to keep bugs off!! jeez, I think ya doing right thing too... I understand 12/12 same as outside, but bugggs

The Toker said:
I am forced to bring my outdoor plant inside. It is already flowering and has started trichs. I have NO choice!!! It is in a pot and is not large, (pic) any suggestions are appreciated
Pics are at this link:
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=307539#post307539

Sorry to hear that.
It happened to us last year.

Our biggest problem were the bugs. We had a colony of mites.
If you were still in Veg i'd say you can spray em with a "natural" or ok to spray on vegs cide... but i have read that you shouldn't spray anything once you enter flower....

Good luck... the earliest you deal with any bug problems the better... they multiply exponentially!!!

CZ
:cool:

Thank god it's not a bug problem. I have to leave the state for an unknown amount of time and I am worried about the thieves and cops!!!!!
My daughter will care for them but can only come in every other day.
I have heard from somebody on here that said it was bad to do, but would not reply when ask what he meant.

leaving for the hurricane huh? i'd make them a box,and hope to god the cops dont find them.if your sis is actually able to get to your house after the hurricane.id just have her water them 4 u.make her up some gallons of water/nutes so you know there getting what you want them to get and tell her how much to water them.good luck w/ all this.

Latest posts

Back