Head band and bubba kush first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sucio805

Reaction score
This is my first grow
2 HeadBand Clones grown in waterfarm Hydro with GH Flora nutes..not quite full dose yet these babies are sensitive. Watering 15 minutes every hour. The PH is 5.8 and they are growing steady no big concerns yet.

1 Bubba kush in soil with same nutes full dose it soaks the up nice.

Plants are under a 400w mh with Blue and red spectrum bulp the guy at the hydro store said it puts out both it better cuz it was expensive.
the light schedule is 18 and 6 they are 18 inches from light and the plants are almost a month old since the day i got them.

my babies1.jpg

my babies3.jpg

my babies 2.jpg

baby good.jpg

babys real good.jpg

Wow...nice man! The one in soil looks the best though.

peace!

Hey there sucio. The ladies are looking pretty good so far. How much vertical space do you have to work with in your grow area? That will determine how tall they should be before you put them into 12/12. I wouldn't let them get any taller than 12-15 inches tall before I flowered them. They will double to triple their size after the start of flowering. That will give you 24-36 inch plants when they are finished. Any taller than that with a 400 watt isn't that great because there isn't enough light penetration to the plants bottom parts. That's just my thoughts on it though. It really depends on how much height you have to use.

Also, you could probably move the light a bit closer to the tops of the plants. I would put it about 15 inches away and then about 12 inches from the tops. I keep my 400 watt hps 12 inches from the tops and have had no problems with burning my tops. Just my thoughts. Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

Ya thanks im open to all suggestions i did move them up and i didnt know that about the height so im gonna flower them in about a week or two then.

that soil bubba looks like it could use some 12/12 very soon, shell be one nice plant once she triples in size, sucio youve picked some great strains:hubba: your a very lucky man:) only a californian would know... support the habit, out grow the government...

only a californian would know.
..why would you say that??. ;)
I know for a fact, that both og and bubba have been very widely distributed... "world wide"

I'm not serious. Im sure its made its way around, headband is the funk in Cali right now just like og was is.

headband said:
where the heck did you get headband?

ya the people at the club in sb said i was one of the first to get headband clones but it is a very sensitive strain to grow hydro hopefully it turns out good cuz its some of the best smoke ive had in a while. monday im changing the light cycle to 12 12 thanks everyone

Good Luck my friend..Keep us posted...with pics

SB = San Bernardino? hehe.. i was staying like 25 miles from there. Hey headband you should buy some head band lol , lookin good man will be watching

naw my bad santa barbara im in san luis obispo and there are no clubs for 3 hours either way it *****

sucio805 said:
ya the people at the club in sb said i was one of the first to get headband clones but it is a very sensitive strain to grow hydro hopefully it turns out good cuz its some of the best smoke ive had in a while.
what club can you buy clones from in sb? Ive never seen them since the raids:hairpull: can you point me in a direction? I drive to the bay for clones:eek: you live in my back yard, wow... NO CLUBS FOR 85 miles its like 3hrs roundtrip, dont exaggerate. GG heres a pictuce of spurt where i bought it 3 times in a row

Photo 118.jpg

MMM Kush. I shall taste the rage all so soon. Nice grow. Ill keep an eye out for this one.

ya its about two hours from paso to sb plus i drive slow the club i got the clones from is closed i think its not on the directory any more. and i heard some places in sb got shut down a couple weeks ago. im thinking if headband clones are hard to come by i should take a couple off this plant before i flower it but ive never planned on doing clones id have to make another set up for that and im pretty novice....... I have a question though i am starting 12 12 tomorow and i heard a week into flowering that topping them is benificial what are your guys thoughts on this

take me off a clone! I live in the 5 cities... I just got back from naci yesterday. Stressing your plant in flowering is the worst thing you can do to it. If you want to top, do it in VEG since its the most stressfull thing you can do to your plant. It will take over a week to sprout new shoots and heal its self. Then you can flower.

hey wat up sucio i stay in the 805 also im a medical marijuana patient growing bubba kush also but im growing it in a SCROG grow

Latest posts

Back