Heal's 2nd grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I have some learning to do about the old site. LOL

Looking good so far appears to be a girl, what strain(s)?

Well I had everything here before so I will fill in the blanks and take pictures with strains.

Looking healthy as hell. Forgot you had a Black Widow in the grow. Looking awesome..

well I watered the girls and took some more pictures. I got a bit of burning on the leaves that were on top of a couple they grew to close to the light. had to raise it again. went from books to boxes, If Black Widow weren't so tall I wouldn't have to do anything. ha ha like it is never the easy way.

Thanks Rosebud, Budculese, FaderHarley and Kanibus for looking in on me.

View attachment Black Widow.JPG

View attachment Blueberry Gum.JPG

View attachment Lemon Skunk.JPG

View attachment Exile.JPG

Looking healthy as they can be.. Does the Black Widow have a long flowering time? I see you have anchored your exile down. My Blue Widow has several colas laying down, can't reach it or support it, so I put a dual CFL over those colas..

Your grow is coming along nicely can't wait to see your smoke report...

Since we don't have the thanks button, Thank Ya'll for stoppin by

FaderHarley, the black widow is 50-70 days. It looks like she will be a long one, the others are 50-56 days. Her flowers are still very tiny compared to the others. Blueberry gum is flowering all over the place a real thick plant I think she will be ready before the others.

lookin really good! :clap: harvest/smoke report please

The blueberry is dark foliage? Cool, and the black widow looks more sativa. Looking good Heal.

Sorry friends, I haven't been online much as you know I had surgery and since Jan. I have had another, everything is fine much love you all.

Glad everything went well :D I hope you have a full recovery :aok:

Thought I would try to play catch up here, my grow was a success and had very good smoke. My sister was gifted with some of it as she needs it for depression,:bong2:

DSC00661.JPG

flower.jpg

Do you grow mostly sativa? I use cannabis for my severe depression, and sativas are the best for me IMO

I hope your feeling back to a new normal. Glad your growing! Looks very nice.

Hello there folks,, Hope you missed me, heheehee
I am doing really well at the current time..May 16th already..:angrywife:
Well I did forget to give a smoke report,,,,,

Blueberry Gum a nice smooth smoke, very light flavor of blueberry.

Lemon skunk lemony undertones but skunk dominate

Black Widow very nice smooth smoking at first but did give a bit of a cough it ya smoked alot..

Exile smooth yet dank

Latest posts

Back