Hello All!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chubakkaz

Learner
Reaction score
hello all! I found MP a couple days ago, been actively reading as much as I can and I love the community here.

I have something that might just be a minor question, I have a very humble set up for growing that I put together myself, its only for 4 little plants I have, the plants are about 1 and a half weeks old and were looking extremely healthy untill one of them bent sideways :[

I grabbed a little stick and helped the little thing back up, my only question is, is it normal for the plant to do that or does it mean its unhealthy and I should just start over?

welcome to MP Chubakkaz,maybe its just a weak seedling but give it some days to see what happens..

was digging around and I Saw that it could be because I fed it too much nutrients, I bought some plant food at home depot, I think I should've introduced it slower, so now I switched back to water only for a couple days to see what happens

dont give any nutes till 3-4 weeks old,then start nutes at 1/4 prescript bottle dose and build it up,you can always start some more seeds just in case... good luck on your grow.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Welcome!

Good luck with your grow :watchplant:

Latest posts

Back