hello everyone :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jameshunt555

Reaction score
i am upset because me and a couple of my buddies got our money stolen tonight(105$) by this guy named Jake something if i knew his last name i would be a little happier but has anyone ever had there stuff jacked i mean im sure it was bound to happen i mean there is always something that will go wrong in the world of marijuana for example when a new bowl breaks

I would venture to guess thats the reason why so many people here grow their own. They were tired of getting ripped off. Anyways, sorry that happened and you've come to the right place if you want to learn how to grow your own herb.

hey guys hahaha nah james hunt isnt my real name it is the name my brother gave my dog a couple years ago i just thought i could use that it was the only thing that came to mind. so yea i am growing some of my own plants and one of them looks like its getting eatin a little and there are about 5 or 6 ant hills around them do you think that the ants are the ones eating the plant or do you think that something else could of done it

Latest posts

Back