Hello from Mo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100caba20fae06841e5b0ff0782367fe.jpg

I got a smaller amount i cut off other plants on 7/22 but its 40min away at a friends place. I gave him a small gift but told him to wait no less than 10 days to dry and 10 to half assed cure.

Spare VEVOR 2x4x6 tent arrived but cant really get into looking at it for awhile. Didnt even need it but for just under $58 i could not pass it up. If nothing else i will put in the garage to force my outside plants into 12/12. Just take them out the back door each day for sun and back inside for night. I wont know until tomorrow when i rearrange the garage with new shelving on rollers. Not sure how much space i will have available yet.

IMHO be wary of VEVOR. I learned about them thru one of our esteemed members. I bought a grinder for fert liked it a lot .I used it to grind weed and liked it better. Bought another one cheaper at vevor . I looked exactly the same but not as many accessories and not as well built . I have AC infinitiy tents and one gorilla and like them both a lot
IMHO again I think the amt of time one goes in and out of a tent and zipper malfunctions makes me want a known tent
As far as tents go, I think gorilla the best, Infinity very nice. Best bargain tent is mars hydro. Not the heaviest, but fine and nice easy working zippers. My 2cents

If you like cayenne you will want to try Joes Long Cayenne. I crossed them with Thunder Mountain Longhorn from China. A little Chinese take out place up the street grows the heck out of them now. He was smart enough to save a bunch of seeds from the peppers i gave them.

Personally im not a big fan of Tabasco, Thai birds eye or Cayenne. Good Scotch bonnets and varieties from Peru are my weakness. Love rocotos but they hate my climate. Way too hot/humid at night for most of them. Plants grow great but never produce much fruit. They do ok if i get a huge head start and get them flowering in early spring.
If ever I had something as hot as you describe ,I hope its a agreeable woman....

I buy the cheapest tents on Amazon and they last for years.
I have a couple I bought in 06 that are still in use with most being over five years old.
A couple zipper jams and the floors leak so I put visqueen down each run.

I buy the cheapest tents on Amazon and they last for years.
I have a couple I bought in 06 that are still in use with most being over five years old.
A couple zipper jams and the floors leak so I put visqueen down each run.
greasy up them cheap zippers y’all. SpiderFarmer zippers are the Jam

Latest posts

Back