Hello !! I'm new here and not too forum savvy! I'm learning though..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to Marijuana Passion. We love pictures. - Love them - ?????
What experience level do you consider yourself? Dirt or hydro? What strain of flowers? Tell us just a little (Not too much) about yourself and your grows (As much as you are willing) please...

first flowers ever white widow photo period. coco and dr earth dry amendments with a little ff of..and lagbinite from down to earth.
20231231_122640_HDR.jpg

Careful with the peppers. You will eventually get some replies on them alone. hahaha. I used to be into the peppers. Still love them, they just don't like me too much anymore. Noontime meal, ya... Not too much with the evening meal anymore!

Really looking good there @Sirgrowsalot - - Nice, Nice Nice... Patience is virtue with this hobby. You look a couple more than 3 to 4 out but not a ton more. You are very well on your way. I will be pulling up a chair. Good luck. Looks like you are off to a great start.

As a general rule - Not every-time but most of the time - - - These seed companies fudge a little on finish times. Have you obtained what is known as a loupe yet? - And what is it starting to smell like in there?

2 on right White widow..left front milkyway auto and back a haze that was a free seed

Really looking good there @Sirgrowsalot - - Nice, Nice Nice... Patience is virtue with this hobby. You look a couple more than 3 to 4 out but not a ton more. You are very well on your way. I will be pulling up a chair. Good luck. Looks like you are off to a great start.
Thank you! I flipped to early, gave em too much light in the begining..almost killed them early with store bought lemon juice and putting vinegar in my humidifier , hard water is my nemesis..8.0 ph out the tap 750 ppm..I started buying primo water and things bounced back.

As a general rule - Not every-time but most of the time - - - These seed companies fudge a little on finish times. Have you obtained what is known as a loupe yet? - And what is it starting to smell like in there?
it smells like sweet ganj..I have a loop but cant see with it..so I have a good camera and macro lense..thats how I took the tricombs pic..that was a white widow..I couldnt tell you wich one..

Latest posts

Back