Hello !! I'm new here and not too forum savvy! I'm learning though..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. I want one of those. I have an electric scope deal that plugs into my laptop. Unfortunately I lost the disk that came with it. I can still use it and take pictures but the button on the side no longer syncs up. Almost need 3 hands. Sometimes I will get it into position and then have Mrs. Monkey tap the screen to get the shot.

Tap or well water? - Isn't MN land of a thousand lakes or something like that. I figured you guys would have great water up that way.
Not up north here..city tap..I live right by the treatment plant..iron rust chlorine and calcium..can run it in the humidifier, or my filters get clogged with white residue. everything gets dusty

People tease sometimes, most people can take a joke. Look around when you get them nights you can't sleep. If you get in a bind ask. It sometimes takes a minute depending on what time of day it is but eventually someone will get back to you. I will try and help with answers or attracting the right attention from better growers than me if needed. I'm going to make my rounds here a little, smoke a couple and duck on out for the eve. GREAT JOB SO FAR at least from what I can tell. !!!!!

I am at the other end of the tap lines than you. Our water comes from about 40 miles away or more. Spring fed lake. Weird, I have a couple spare bathrooms and if you don't flush every so often you either get mold floating or the finish off the inside of the bowl is eaten away.

People tease sometimes, most people can take a joke. Look around when you get them nights you can't sleep. If you get in a bind ask. It sometimes takes a minute depending on what time of day it is but eventually someone will get back to you. I will try and help with answers or attracting the right attention from better growers than me if needed. I'm going to make my rounds here a little, smoke a couple and duck on out for the eve. GREAT JOB SO FAR at least from what I can tell. !!!!!
Thank you!! we are simar age and same time zone! have a good evening!

Welcome to Marijuana Passion. We love pictures. - Love them - ?????
What experience level do you consider yourself? Dirt or hydro? What strain of flowers? Tell us just a little (Not too much) about yourself and your grows (As much as you are willing) please...
Coco and dry nutrients, I'm a first timer.

Whipped you up a forum pic
1705018123430.png

Nice looking plants! I have similar water to you, I go fill my jugs with RO once a week for watering and the humidifier. Definitely worth it.
I have just installed an RO system.its not perfect by any means..but it works..have to fill 2,1 gallon jugs.wait an hour and fill 2 more..and so on..

I installed an RO unit for a friend of mind. It took all the goodies out of his water while he paid to replace 'em with the grow store stuff. I don't use it in my grows. My water has iron, calcium, and a little lime, none of which is going to hurt my plants.

I installed an RO unit for a friend of mind. It took all the goodies out of his water while he paid to replace 'em with the grow store stuff. I don't use it in my grows. My water has iron, calcium, and a little lime, none of which is going to hurt my plants.
Mine is 1150 ppm of calcium , destroys my humidifiers and puts a layer of fine white dust everywhere. I had to, or I wouldn't have.

Mines at 765, just right for my flowers, but causes problems with shower heads.
mine comes in at 9.5 ph too..lots of chlorine too..I want to switch to hydro and I know sometimes you can use tap and sometimes you cant. Much easier to read ppm levels for nutrients plus 12ppm than some odd thousand..

Latest posts

Back