Hello to all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red-Eye Jedi

No clue what I am doing
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am an avid smoker, but recently became interested in growing. I have never grown anything in my life and have absolutely no idea what I am doing. I have a billion questions and I am so excited to get started. I just want to be able to grow 1 or 2 plants in as low tech as possible for indoors. If anyone can point me in the right direction I sure would appreciate it.

I have managed to get a seed to sprout a little white thingy from putting a few on a wet paper towel and sticking it in a dark cabinet for a few days. And to be honest, I am totally stoked that I pulled that off! But as to even how to plant it, I am lost. I think I put the seed in soil with the white thing facing up right?

Well anyway I look forward to checking out this site and hearing from lots of fellow stoners.

Wow Thanks for that link. Everything you ever wanted to know about growing pot but were afraid to ask.
This site is a great resource i wish I knew about long ago.

Again thanks for getting me started. I am pretty sure I put my seed in upside down. :(

Will it mess it up if I pull it out and flip it over?

Hi welcome and much success with your grow. Enjoy the site and it's members. :)

Hello Red-eye Jedi,

Welcome to the chill'st MJ site on the net. see ya round man.

'Sup redeye jedi :ciao: Welcome to MP:woohoo:. There's a TON of killa write ups and the peeps here are great. Dont be scared to ask questions however, try and search this forum before asking questions as most are already answered, just need find em :hairpull:. lmao. To answer your question on the upside down seeds, They will find gravity and correct them selves. Next time put the "butt" of the seed up and the pointed end down. Good luck on your grow dude, ill be watching if you start a journal. peace, e :bong2:

:welcome: to MP Red-Eye Jedi! Your first step to becoming self-sufficient!:peace:

Chances are that the taproot will find the soil and the seed will correct itself naturally.

If it don't look like it's going to, carefully shift the seed over without touching the taproot. You could damage it easily.

Read through the grow guides and re-read 'em... Then read 'em again!

Try to absorb all the info you can.

:)

Latest posts

Back