Hello.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drone69

Reaction score
Hello everybody, been reading threads for a week and decided it was time to join. Been growing white widow for a couple of years although due to a major mistake with a soil mix, cooked the roots when repotted, I`m smoking `soap bar` . Only for a couple more though then it`s back to the good stuff :D.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Soap bar is the worst kind of weed on the planet. It`s basically all the bits of the plants after the good bits have been removed and anything else they can find thrown into a vat with solvents that break the weed down, and whatever else is thrown into the mix, into a semi-solid bar. It`s nasty, but it`s better than nothing, just. It`s been in the Uk for years and as far as I know only available in this country. I There have been lab tests that have found bits of plastic,henna,brick dust and worse! in it and the THC content is less than 5% usually around 2%. I can post a picture of it if you want but the only camera I`ve only got is on my mobile(cell) phone until I goto my ex wifes. It`s because of this I spread the word of growing your own.
Drone69.

welcome to mp.

i don't think i'd be smokin that stuff it its known to have all that junk in it. good luck

It`s just a little better than nothing, just. I`m not going to be smoking it much longer, tried a bud off my latest plant and it`s more or less ready. I won`t be messing around my soil mixes again, it`s been a costly mistake that I don`t intend making again.

slowmo77 - It helps if you don`t think too hard about whats been throw in with it. The ironic thing is I found this site while finding out how to make ISO as I want to cut down the amount of smoke going into my lungs.

Latest posts

Back