help auora_indicas_dad choose one of his 5 strains

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

which of these strains do you want to see cultivated??

• Big Blue (NL#5 x Blueberry)

• Blue Widow (white widow x Blueberry)

• Blue Rhino (White widow x Afghan x Blueberry)

• White Russian (White Widow x AK 47)

• Cluster Bomb

• Hash Plant

• NL#5

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are these strains F2's, or are they selling other breeders genetics?

Either way, i have grown Hashplant for like 3 years, ending about 2 years ago and my vote would have to be for that. It is a wonderful strain, excellent bag appeal and smell, and very expansive 1 or 2 hit wonder smoke. It is very similar to a lot of the kushes that are floating around, as kush is another hash plant, but not the strain hashplant, okay this is getting confusing...LOL

I find the high a bit more narcotic then kush, with kush having a creeper and then meditative type of high, Hashplant is a in your face, slap ya around a bit high. IMHO, true hashplant is one of the most underrated strains of our era. No one grows it, but once they do they would never give it up. While I am not growing it right now, over those 2 years i created a pretty stable IBL, of my 3 favorite phenos. After writing this I am now salivating all over my keyboard, and think it is time to break out the hashplant IBL...LOL

Basically I am just saying that there are a lot of other strains out there with a lot more fame but I have grown a lot of strains, from chem dog D to original haze and hashplant is one of my all time favorites. if not now just make a reminder, to try it out sometime, i think you will be pleasently surprized.

hash planthash planthash planthash planthash planthash planthash plant

i vote sight unseen for the cluster bomb...those things rock !!!

never grew blueberry (smoked alot of it though) im pretty much keeping this poll open for 21 days from the day i opened it. thanks to everyone that has voted.ive kinda slowed down my plans a little due to summer temps.i'm thinking im just gonna start my main event once the temps outdoors settle down a little. i still have my skunk x haze plants growing so i have some plants to watch to keep my patience under control..even though i went to mjp yesterday and seen a dude that had flowered the strain for 121 days,im dreading having to wait this long but since theyre 30 inches now..i will finish them up. anyways,i think ill be ordering hashplant regardless (due to what mass stated and what ive seen around the net) but i really did want MP to pick one of my other strains..it looks like big blue has a lead,but we'll see what happens. =) thanks again for the votes -PEACE

poll ends aug. 21st,if you havent yet..please get your vote in,we got a 3 very close #'s.thanks

Latest posts

Back