help growing BIG BUD strain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tchashow

Reaction score
my first time growing and im growing big bud. i heard it was a pretty easy strain to grow but can anybody that has grown it give me any advice regarding the strain such as nute strengths veg and flower time and any other vital information

I have never grown BB by it self, but I have a few crosses with it. The guy I got the genetics from said that it goes ten weeks indoor. He also said that if you're dealing with any type of space restriction, you'll need to top it and flower it before three weeks veg.

My experience is all outdoor, but I would say that in addition to the above, I would make sure to have good circulation. All of the hybrids of it are subject to bud rot if there's not good air flow.

how are u growing,soil or hydro?what nutes are ya gonna use?give us a little more info please

Im doing it in soil right now. I veg for 3 weeks. They were about 19 inches in height. When I switched to flower, they jump another foot! Very easy to maintain, altho they do seem to need water quite often. They get very wide. Space is needed for them to flourish. mine are in 5gal pots and are probably around 2 1/2 feet wide. you could use some sort of tomato cage. but I just let them do there thing.
I be;ieve they are hardy, I havent had any pest or disease problems with them.
They Just get BIG!
My flower time with them is usually around 9 weeks.
Good Luck!

My nirvana Big Bud more then tripled in size when I flowered them. They are very nute friendly and take well to drifts in pH. Besides the uncontrollable growth in flower they are pretty hardy overall.

Latest posts

Back