help me understand,,,, please!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annscrib

Reaction score
hiya guys and gals

help me understand how in the world someone smokes pot out of a vaporizer (if spelt right),,,, i was over at a friends house for lunch today and she was telling me the new way ppl are smoking pot,,,,the way it was told to me was that you put the pot in the hole turn it on pose to get hot enought to make the smoke come out of it,,,,,, please this makes no sence in why someone would even do this ,, Has any one heard of this way,,,

p.s when i asked why they doing its cause you are pose to get 98% of the thc,,,she went into telling me that the levels of thc you are getting,,from least to greatest,,, it pose to be the joint,then bowl, then the bong and the vaporizer which the vaporizer is pose to give you the greastest of the thc,,, have anyone heard of this

just a lil text that explains it. ;)
vaporizer works by heating your substances to the exact temperature the *active* chemicals such as marijuana, and many other herbs. For example THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and the cannabinoid's like CBN will actually vaporize into a "thin mist" - it does not burn.
This "mist" is the vaporized, active chemicals which are then captured in a small Pyrex glass dome or bag or something ready to be inhaled via the tube whenever you want to.
vaporizers are easy to use; just place some herb onto the small dish and flick your vaporizer "on". Wait a little while for it to begin vaporizing. Once you can see the "mist" swirling around in the glass dome or bag you can begin to inhale the vapor.

The only thc that is wasted in a joint, or in a bong, is in the stuff we throw out, or the stuff we let burn while jabbering. :p

Vaporizers minimize the amount of junk we inhale that doesn't get us high.

:)

King Bud said:
The only thc that is wasted in a joint, or in a bong, is in the stuff we throw out, or the stuff we let burn while jabbering. :p

Vaporizers minimize the amount of junk we inhale that doesn't get us high.

:)

word.

I was loaned two models of vaporizer couple years back. It takes a while to get the temps right and every piece off weed is different. Never ended up buying one, little too time consuming and bulky for me.

Dexter

annscrib said:
help me understand how in the world someone smokes pot out of a vaporizer

I have a digital air vaporizor. To use it you grind or crush your weed until it is very small. Then you load the metal disc and heat it up to 185 C to 195 C. Then set the fan to what every setting your comfortable with. Then you put the disc in and begin to either fill up a bag or take hits off the hose. The bag works but the vapors get stale like a smoke left in a bong so I prefer to hit the hose directly. What you get is much cleaner than typical pot smoke. It is very tasty kinda like a long continuous first hit. It does take longer to use up the same amount of weed, but it seems to get more people high. The one I have has to be plugged into the wall and is a little noisy because of the fan but really stretches out my stash. It gives a great high and is better for your lungs but the noise and lack of portability make it my choice only about half the time. One cool thing about them is that the vapor does not smell like pot. It smells more like some strange insense than anything else.

I used a vaporizor. I still perfer a joint or bowl, sometimes a blunt.
Old school here too.

I use a vaporizer about 40% of the time, the thing I like best about it is I can smoke the same herb from the vaporizer or the bong and get two different high's, the vaporizer high being more clear headed while the bong makes me sleepier.

We rock the v-rip in this house.

Imagine this:

Heat gun.
Bong.
Ice.

Ice vaporizer shotgun rips. Never been higher than when I use this thing.

The only things that can come close is edibles. Lots of edibles.

I hope I am not out of line but I'm going to plug the website for this vape, becasue I believe it is the most effective and efficient...even against the volcano.

Check the site if you like: hxxp://vriptech.com/

I just got one of those HotBox vaporizor. Love it to death. Looks great, and the vapor feels great. I'm an active guy, like to stay in shape, and the fact that no smoke is going into my lungs now and I'm still getting high is just short of a miracle. It's def a more heady high too. I can use the same weed I get couch lock with in a joint, put that weed in a vape, and have a heady up and at em high instead. More of a Sativa high i guess... If thats not for you, I probably wouldn't vape. Also, don't judge vaping too much of just one or two experiences. I tried the Volcano, Oxygen o2 (somethin like that) and some other handhelds and I really didn't like Vaping. Then I got the hotbox to make the wife happy, and wow, I was converted. Also its been making our weed last longer, more effecient THC use...

Oh and dang, Effin Gee, thanks for that bit of inspiration, that hit sounds sick, gonna go try it.

(edit) Oh, gotta show off the new vape, it's made out of some pretty neat stone:

DSC_1256.JPG

i will have to said this is very interesting,,, guess i should to get out more:rolleyes: :p well learnd something today,,,, but ive have been thinking would it be easy to just make it in hash oil then put that in the vaporizer?

ooo wow. hash oil in a vape.

That's pretty "Hardcore or "Gangster" whichever way you look at it.

Smoked cannabis would have almost no effect after a month of vaporizing hash oil.

The Effen Gee said:
ooo wow. hash oil in a vape.

That's pretty "Hardcore or "Gangster" whichever way you look at it.

Smoked cannabis would have almost no effect after a month of vaporizing hash oil.

so im guessing its not something you would do everyday,,,but maybe on special occasion? or maybe if you just want to treat urself to something stonger?

annscrib said:
so im guessing its not something you would do everyday,,,but maybe on special occasion? or maybe if you just want to treat urself to something stonger?

Well, smoking good weed (like the kind everyone seems to grow in this forum) in a vaporizer send me soaring after just one hit. two or three and I'm out of this world. I think vaping hash oil would just kinda be redundant, also I think it would be a bit hard to actually vape the way most of the vaporizers are set up. They're made for herb, not oil...

annscrib said:
i will have to said this is very interesting,,, guess i should to get out more:rolleyes: :p well learnd something today,,,, but ive have been thinking would it be easy to just make it in hash oil then put that in the vaporizer?

You could probably do hash oil but you'd need to put it on top of some bud in mine or it would just drip through on to the heating element. I'll have to try it next time I make some ISO.

Full melt bubble hash vape rips.

lol never tried it but if I had to pick a way to try to OD on pot that would be it. lol I should start up a thc eaters club like back in the day.

to be truthfull till yesterday never knew they had vapes for smoking pot out of,,,, now i know about the ones that you can get from like walmart ect and them ones ppl put that liquid vicks and stuff like that ,,, so again im guessing those are made different?

Latest posts

Back