Help my dying baby?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tha_eliminator34

Reaction score
I have a plant that i keep in a pot outside shes about 5 weeks old from sprout, an its been really warm like 85 90;s and then all of a suuden it dropped to the sixties yday and 2 days ago was a very healthy baby and now it has all her leaves an branches going limp!! is it becuz of the cold what can i do to save her? I really need help

Do you water that plant too much or too little? Both over-watering and under-watering could lead to signs like that. Plus, it could be other things. Without a picture for us to see, it's difficult to help diagnose the problem. Plus, poor drainage leading to a constantly wet soil could cause that to happen. However, you're growing outdoors and that may not be as likely to occur.

how cold does it get at night? you might need to wrap her up also or put her in a green house of some sort

Like 55 degrees but its been so sudden, but the crazy thing that happened is that i brought her in the house gave her some water ,misted her leaves,put her back out side an literally like 20 minutes later it pushed itself back up??! My plants really alive lol i got her under some cfls now but what was that???

Your plant was dehydrated; it needed water. You watered it and it regained its vigor. Your plant was wilting from lack of water. It sure seems like you're under-watering your plants.

Latest posts

Back