Hemp Depot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was thinking about ordering from them too. i was browsing the site today. Im leaning towards BlueberryxC99

yeah i looked at them too cause i like that blueberry alot i can find it where im at but its not reallly that great anymore might have to get some of them too

I also have been wondering how reliable this site is.I'm going for it have sent for Ak47XC99 wish me luck will report back if and when I get them

gardenandcats said:
I also have been wondering how reliable this site is.I'm going for it have sent for Ak47XC99 wish me luck will report back if and when I get them

yes please fill us in and best on the grow ;) fill us in on that too nothing better than loads of pics you knwo oh and how long ago did you send off for them better yet dont answer that :eek: ill jsut have to nut up and go for it myself :chuck:

to heck with it once im ready to grow again (after this harvest is done im gonna do it and its all thanks to Dl and his posting of the seed rateings thing looks like i couldnt have picked a better bank for beans according to this

www.seedbankupdate.com

found it in another thread and its did what i needed it to told me who could be the most trustworthy bank for beans

Latest posts

Back