Here It is folks! str8 from holland to my bedroom =)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't need to see, i already know what it will do, and if your that experienced, then you should already know its downfalls and why your not going to be getting 8 ounce plants when harvest comes.

oh and when i say 8 ounce i mean dried and trimmed not wet and on the plant still

lol,alright dude.i payed $100 for a $300 system,$100-150 light,and a $50 meter, but im off to a bad start? lol,lay off the hard dude.im off to a damn good start. and as for the harvest,i already told you what my friend was pullin off this machine,you got alot to learn my friend

lol,you keep tellin me how you know the capabilities of this system,but in reality..you dont.i've seen it with my own eyes dude,40 plants,all about 4 ft tall. my friend said to tell you,if your usin this system and countin grams,instead of pounds.you need to learn how to grow

G_48911 said:
lol,alright dude.i payed $100 for a $300 system,$100-150 light,and a $50 meter, but im off to a bad start? lol,lay off the hard dude.im off to a damn good start. and as for the harvest,i already told you what my friend was pullin off this machine,you got alot to learn my friend

thats a 40 plant system right and a 400w lamp so if you fill it with full size plants and get 8 ounce a plant that would mean.

40x 8 ounces = 320 ounces from 40 plants hmmmm

320 ounces x 28 = 8960g

8960 from a 400w lamp = 22g per watt.

if this is really true then bro, forget growing the weed just write a book cus everyone on this planet would love to be getting those out of this world figures.

You'll be amazingly rich

im not bullsh**in dude,thats what he was gettin. like i said though,he used two 400 watt hps to flower with.it is what it is bro.i wouldnt come on here and start lyin out my a**.im not that kinda dude.

G_48911 said:
im not bullsh**in dude,thats what he was gettin. like i said though,he used two 400 watt hps to flower with.it is what it is bro.i wouldnt come on here and start lyin out my a**.im not that kinda dude.

by still maintaining it after my last post, you've only served one purpose, showing yourself up.

nice one bro, you just lost all credibility.

anyways,gotta go man,but keep an eye out for my grow journal.maybe i can show you how to be countin ounces & pounds,instead of grams =)

btw, the benchmark for most growers is about 0.5g per watt, a lot of people strive for 1g per watt, if your really really good you can get it as high as 2g per watt. 22g is so outlandish its untrue.

don't get me wrong, you wanna grow in it, thats up to you, i just hope no one comes in here believes your hype and goes and buys one because of it,

G_48911 said:
lol,you keep tellin me how you know the capabilities of this system,but in reality..you dont.i've seen it with my own eyes dude,40 plants,all about 4 ft tall. my friend said to tell you,if your usin this system and countin grams,instead of pounds.you need to learn how to grow

who's your friend the bunny in your av?

G_48911 said:
lol,my friend had four of these systems goin with full size plants in them.(he got about 8 oz's per plant)each system had a 400 watt (on a light mover) powering it .when it was time to flower,he'd use two 400 watt hps. also,show a pic of your system,if not,then whats the name of the system you got for cheaper than this?im curious.Thanks

I'm sorry, but there is just absolutely NO way that your "friend" is getting 8 ozs off each plant under the conditions you are talking about. For starters, the 400W does not have the penetrating power to get light to the bottom buds on 4' plants, especially when they are all squeezed together. Eleven grams per watt from 2 400W is just ludicruous and in no way believable. If someone was consistantly getting even 1/10th of what you are touting, they would be doing very well.

If you saw this with your own 2 eyes, I want some of what you are smoking.....

PS--We don't talk about selling on this site.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I'm sorry, but there is just absolutely NO way that your "friend" is getting 8 ozs off each plant under the conditions you are talking about. For starters, the 400W does not have the penetrating power to get light to the bottom buds on 4' plants, especially when they are all squeezed together. Eleven grams per watt from 2 400W is just ludicruous and in no way believable. If someone was consistantly getting even 1/10th of what you are touting, they would be doing very well.

If you saw this with your own 2 eyes, I want some of what you are smoking.....

PS--We don't talk about selling on this site.

its even worse than that, he's saying that his friend was using 4 of these systems with 2 light on a light mover

the whole thing just stinks

no,i said that each system had one 400 watt hps for veg,and two 400 watt hps's for flower.believe what you want but thats what he was gettin.he said for a few months he was workin alot so he wasnt able to pay as much attention to his ph levels or the systems period,he said the worst harvest he got off the systems was a 1-3 oz's from each plant.everything i'm sayin is totally legit.im not a little kid comin on here to make up lies.my friend isnt either,hes a 38 yr old dude.this is not **.he also said that his harvest were about 30% bigger when he was using co2,he said he'd go through 1 big tank a week and he said to take the tanks to some fire extinquisher shop and they'd refill em for 40 bucks.He also said that the plants in the middle of the system grew faster than the ones on the ends so he had to rotate them regularly.He was running the pump on the system 24 hours until the plants started growing too fast.he had to cut the time the pump ran by half.so anyways,it is what it is,im sorry his grow is going against what you've been told or what statistics say or whatever.all i can tell you is this is the honest truth. (no need to make me sound like a liar and hate on me because i'm telling you what i've seen)
im not trying to talk about dealing,i was just sayin..I SEEN THE DUDE MAKIN THIS MUCH. THIS IS NOT **.I know how to grow weed (i've been growin since 91,smokin weed since 88 (not that it's hard or matters) I'm not just some noobie/kid on here tryin to hype up my system. now (if you want) be on the look out for my grow journal and i'll show you what this system can do.and show nickname how to grow with it and weigh ounces/pounds come harvest time,rather than grams (which is what he got when he used a system like this) =) smoke somethin-peace

you presume a lot about me,

so ok lets say he had 2x400w per system to flower, that gives you 800w. this still means he is getting 11gpw, which is still total **,

also if you say he was making 20k a month, that would put it at something like 40k for a flower period(approx 8 weeks)

if he was getting 8 ounces a plant and 40 plants a system that means each section, this would provide 320 ounces.

even if he had just one system this would mean he is selling an ounce for 125$ on average

if he had 4 systems like you say then he would be making about 40 bucks an ounce

you bunny buddy sounds like a clever guy

and i still don't buy any of it,

you can rattle on all you like, but you fill that system with 2 800w you still won't get much more than 3 ounces a plant.

Its just not possible, i'm not sure how your friend has managed to defy physics.

G_48911 said:
no,i said that each system had one 400 watt hps for veg,and two 400 watt hps's for flower.believe what you want but thats what he was gettin.he said for a few months he was workin alot so he wasnt able to pay as much attention to his ph levels or the systems period,he said the worst harvest he got off the systems was a 1-3 oz's from each plant.everything i'm sayin is totally legit.im not a little kid comin on here to make up lies.my friend isnt either,hes a 38 yr old dude.this is not **.he also said that his harvest were about 30% bigger when he was using co2,he said he'd go through 1 big tank a week and he said to take the tanks to some fire extinquisher shop and they'd refill em for 40 bucks.He also said that the plants in the middle of the system grew faster than the ones on the ends so he had to rotate them regularly.He was running the pump on the system 24 hours until the plants started growing too fast.he had to cut the time the pump ran by half.so anyways,it is what it is,im sorry his grow is going against what you've been told or what statistics say or whatever.all i can tell you is this is the honest truth. (no need to make me sound like a liar and hate on me because i'm telling you what i've seen)
im not trying to talk about dealing,i was just sayin..I SEEN THE DUDE MAKIN THIS MUCH. THIS IS NOT **.I know how to grow weed (i've been growin since 91,smokin weed since 88 (not that it's hard or matters) I'm not just some noobie/kid on here tryin to hype up my system. now (if you want) be on the look out for my grow journal and i'll show you what this system can do.and show nickname how to grow with it and weigh ounces/pounds come harvest time,rather than grams (which is what he got when he used a system like this) =) smoke somethin-peace

ROTFLMFAO!

You can insist all you want, but this is just not possible, dude. Get a clue. If your friend could do this, he could sell his system and method for almost whatever he wanted. You just do not get 11 g per watt. I don't care who you are or what you do.

aight,whatever you say.im done arguin with ya.ive spent more than enough time on it.not only that but i dont see how "its not possible",when i grew some plants outside that were in a partially shaded area,i got like 15ozs off each plant (yes,they were under partial sunlight but,his plants were not much smaller than mine.so if this is not possible under them turns..i dont know,must have been a miracle grow or somethin cuz thats what he got off of one of his harvests (best harvest he had) well end this on this note,believe it or not.its the truth and i dont know how to explain what he was doing that a normal experienced grower wouldnt do to get this.he just did.and through me,maybe you'll take the time to watch me (somebody with an experienced grower that has done the "impossible")show you what this system is capable and possibly change your opinion on this system or any other system like it.i'm not sayin im gonna get 9 pounds of smoke per plant but i can just about guarantee as long as i have a good female ratio from my seeds,i'll easily end up with 4-5 ozs per plant (more than the 1-2 per plant nickname is claiming) anyways,i hope i didnt offend anybody by defending what i've seen,its just,when you have seen something happen and everybody tells you you're lyin,its pretty annying. =) anyways,hope you all had fun with this thread and i hope no feeling were hurt by it.nickname & hemp goddess ,no hard feeling towards you.i'll be watching both of your journals and hopefully we can work through these hard times of gettin 1-2 oz's per plant.PEACE =)

If you don't understand the difference between growing outside with unlimited room for the plant to grow with natural sunlight and growing 40 plants squeezed together under 2 400Ws, you are more of an amateur than I previously thought. The trouble here is the 400W lights...don't you get it?

G_48911 said:
aight,whatever you say.im done arguin with ya.ive spent more than enough time on it.not only that but i dont see how "its not possible",when i grew some plants outside that were in a partially shaded area,i got like 15ozs off each plant (yes,they were under partial sunlight but,his plants were not much smaller than mine.so if this is not possible under them turns..i dont know,must have been a miracle grow or somethin cuz thats what he got off of one of his harvests (best harvest he had) well end this on this note,believe it or not.its the truth and i dont know how to explain what he was doing that a normal experienced grower wouldnt do to get this.he just did.and through me,maybe you'll take the time to watch me (somebody with an experienced grower that has done the "impossible")show you what this system is capable and possibly change your opinion on this system or any other system like it.i'm not sayin im gonna get 9 pounds of smoke per plant but i can just about guarantee as long as i have a good female ratio from my seeds,i'll easily end up with 4-5 ozs per plant (more than the 1-2 per plant nickname is claiming) anyways,i hope i didnt offend anybody by defending what i've seen,its just,when you have seen something happen and everybody tells you you're lyin,its pretty annying. =) anyways,hope you all had fun with this thread and i hope no feeling were hurt by it.nickname & hemp goddess ,no hard feeling towards you.i'll be watching both of your journals and hopefully we can work through these hard times of gettin 1-2 oz's per plant.PEACE =)

I can get 4 ounce a plant from 27 plants, these plants are spread apart giving 1sq ft per plant, using a 600w lamp per 9 plants.

27 x 4 = 108

108 x 28 = 3024 from 1800 watts of light

giving 1.68g per watt

and i've been around a bit longer than you, and believe me that this is good. I'm giving the plants more space than you so they have a chance to get a bigger yield. i'm giving the plants a stronger light source, i'm getting deeper light penetration, i'm using a method that isn't that far away from what you do, plus the method i have used is actually straight out of a dutch grow room as I am european and i have visited a few dutch warehouses.

considering the benchmark for new growers is 0.5g per watt, and most people would feel really happy to achieve 1.0g per watt 2.0g is achievable 11g per watt is a fairytale and i'm just too old for them now.

heres the last grow i did with 50 plants under 4 x 600w lamps.

light wattage is relative to weight produced, if you argue with this then you really are a fool.

Just to point it out to you, i'd like you to tell me, considering your 40 plants are going to be much closer together than this, where your fitting 5x the amount of bud in?

Resized_10032008128.jpg

Latest posts

Back