heres my second grow first sucked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hashplant420

Reaction score
well heres my second liking the 2nd 100 time better invested in a 250 magnetic ballast some better cfls better area veg stayed the same but added more cfl to it also well my veg box got 6 23watt cfl 5 at 3000k and one 6000k 4 foot florofor side light overdrivin 2 times with one blue red led panel its in a 2x2x4 high box on a 17 and a half hour veg i like to give my girls some sleep led panel stays on for a half hour longer so its 18 usualy flip them at 12 inch or taller all depends i got 3 diesel clones a 1lime sativa clone 4hashplant and 2 bagseeds only 2 weeks old the diesel girls are the new ones only 2 weeks old she looks so fine in flowering stage

then i got my flower box witch consumes of 3 hashplants my lime smelling sativa and my sexy ***** the diesel i got a 250 mag hps phillips ceramulux bulb then i got 2 42 watt 3000k cfl on side wall for lighting 2 225 led panelsone blue and red and the other just straight red then i got my 5.0 uvb bulb on for last 6 hours of the day for exhaust i got a 75 cfm fan witch is pumped into my chimney then i got 2 13 inch oscalating fans on for air movement im doin 11and a half on and 12 and a half off led are left on for half hour longer got them all running into a 24 volt comp server backup box runs my cfls and my 250 4 12 hours then it needs charged again my lime girl will be 9 weeks at the end of the month the diesel be ready on valentines day and the hash plants i just put into flower 2 days ago my temps are 80 humid is average about 50 perc there area is 4x4x4 panda plastic on walls feeding them monster bloom but give no nutes in veg well thats anuff of that heres some pics

my veg pics are in my other post im goin to take new ones tommoro of it

PIC_0005.JPG

PIC_0008.JPG

PIC_0007.JPG

thanks my one girl there her leaves got burnt to a almost a crisp almost killed her she budding now her leaves look like **** but her buds are packin a lot of crystals shes the cirtrus smelling one the 2 in the back are spoted due to my mistake of foilar feeding while the light are beating on her and the 2 in front just got put in 2 days ago

Yeah I heard foliar feeding with the light on can burn em up. I only spray my mother with VHO and I do it right when the lights come on so they have time to soak it up before it gets too hot.

but the nice green ones you see no foilar feed but hey wee all made mistakes thinkin ove invetsing in some thick mylar but the panda plastic real nice easy to clean i want to get a least a ounce a plant thinking of adding a 175 watt hps wall mount on my other wall just to penetrate alittle better

just get a 400w hps and call it a day. You will not need the cfls or 250 anymore.

well i thought i would updat evryone today i just went out and purschased some 2 mill mylar for my flowering room should have anuff left over to do veg area also goin to be posting picks this thursday or friday letting them beef up a bit more for you

BuddyLuv said:
Yeah I heard foliar feeding with the light on can burn em up. I only spray my mother with VHO and I do it right when the lights come on so they have time to soak it up before it gets too hot.

Just some info from a Hydro Internet Store

HOW TO APPLY FOLIAR SPRAYS:
We recommend applying your foliar feeds no more than twice a week (usually rotating between a couple of different products).​
Try to avoid drenching your fruit or flowers. Mist or slight over-spray on your fruit or flowers is OK, but the plants leaves and stems are where the foliar feed is most valuable.​
They don't need to be dripping when you're done applying, but just a nice light misting is all that's really necessary to gain all of the foliar benefits.​
Just like with insecticide treatments, turn off your HID lights, or back them away from the plants to decrease the intensity of light until the application slowly dries as this will allow for better absorption.
Keep good circulation moving around your plants after a foliar application to prevent mold issues from developing in a stagnant wet environment.
APPLICATION RATES:
If the product that you're going to apply has foliar feeding instructions, just follow the instructions very carefully.​
If the product doesn't have foliar instructions, you can still usually apply it in a foliar application, but apply the product at a rate of 10 to 15% of the maximum root application instructions (especially if the product has any respectable N-P-K, like "grow" or "bloom" nutrients- again, if you're not sure, please ask us).​
It's probably best to avoid the really high N-P-K chemical nutrients which are best left for root application.

well i think my girls like there new walls seem to be liking it alot ill be updating pics tommoro need new baterys for my cam i see them everyday so it hard to tell

well guys i had to harvest my citrus smelling girl today didnt get much but i knew she wasnt goin to be the big crop she weights 52.8 grams she smells good but i got another one to replaceit so its ok had to clone her she got lots of crystals cam should be up and running later this evening goin to grab bateries but the diesel looking really good from last pic alot has changed sinsce then

here a update pic of my girls there a week older they seem to love the mylar

Picture 005.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

Picture 008.jpg

Yes, I am very novice, but I can really tell the difference when I lined three sides with mylar. Pictures do not do it justice as I let them get too big before I turned them, but the two plants that are in the back corners on each side that have light above and mylar on two sides like an "L" they are beautiful. The one of the three tubs that only have it from the back as it is in the middle, really can tell the diffrence. Next SMALL GROW I am making 4 walls of the mylar with the top open, since I will be using LED only, I may even put it over the top in a complete box look of mylar. Floor has the white side of poly. This is fun stuff, I imagine by time I am an old hat that you pros, it will just be out of necessity of wanting more tastes :)

i put it on my floor also thought it might bouncse that light around better

well heres the smoke report on the lemon skunk itgives you that creeper type of high the one your seating back then bang it hits you

i noticed my hash plants had some mites this morning did the old nicotine in a coffee filter tea solution seemed to get rid of some but my pops came buy and i quess nam was good to him he made me a batch of home made aphid killer work really well we will see wut happens in a fe days

Latest posts

Back