Hermies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RiskyPack

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity... What do you do if you got a hermie from a feminized seed? Do you have to kill it or can you just pick off the male flowers?

Its hard work to keep picking trust me I just went through it! I have smoke from her but man I would never put that much work into converting a hermie again! I only did it because I had nothing and it was my first plant I ever started. It can be done but as I said work work work and you still risk missing some balls and messing up the rest of your good plants. You have to decide if the work is worth it.

Cheers!!!

here is my small hermie I am now smoking and its good smoke just hard work!!!

Take a pic, send it to the seed supplier :rant: maybe they will send you a new seed.
What strain was it?

Yo Ho Friends,

Self-pollination of a hermaphroditic cultivar is certainly maddening, and that's why I wouldn't take the risk with my ladies. Squish a nugget when you are trying to pick it off, and you risk a small cloud of pollen being released. Just miss one, and game over.
I can almost hear the pollen grains screaming "PARTY'S ON"...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

They can also "hide" within the buds where you cannot see them. If you have other girls, I would advise removing the hermie.

I have found pestils on my nemesis, but I also found this.. Is it a hermie?

Hermie.JPG

Latest posts

Back