Hey-hey Good Day to All

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief8000

Reaction score
Hello to all. Glad to be here. This forum is definitely intriguing.

Welcome Chief800. You are around great people here that are willing to teach and learn from each other. Are you planning on growing?

P.S. The link in your sig is going to prolly get removed. just to let you know.

I am growing. Why would my sig get removed? It's not any more offensive than the term weed is. I read the 3rd rule. So I really would like to understand why my sig would get removed. Are you a moderator and does this mean you'll be removing my sig?

I see. So this must not be the place for me. I like a little freedom online. Thanks

Chief8000 said:
I see. So this must not be the place for me. I like a little freedom online. Thanks

Hey I am just forewarning you. They might let you keep it, who knows? All I know is that mine was pulled.:cool:

Chief8000 said:

Its the advertising aspect of the link in the sig. But if you like a lil freedom online...than go elsewhere. Just remember the forums are owned, paid for, and maintained by another person. To get free advertising from the forum at the owners expense is not cool either.
Why not ask our Administrator if its cool....that would be the "polite" thing to do.

Administrator= MarPassion

Why not PM him directly and see if its cool with the person who pays for the site? We allow many links....but not when its for your own personal financial gain to get free advertising. I do understand that the side banner on you blogspot is related to the web site and maybe not your blog....but ask first.

Latest posts

Back