hey look!! that's why u can't start w/hps!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
showed sex after only 2 months???wow, it usually takes like 6 or 7..lol....if those plants in the pics were 2 months old i'd say there was something else in the equation....

Hey every body,

Just thought I would try to clear this up, these socalled t8 bulbs @ 18000 lumens I dont think so!!! more like 3050 a piece . they are 4ft 40 watt softwhite @6500k
further more he has no hps/mh eqip.
His problem is not heat, he has had 2 plants that have been in my tent 1 month under 11 1/2 hrs. of light a day. 78.f 48% rh 1000 wt. hps.
I have not had a prob yet, cola 1ft away from lights so i dont see how heat would be a issue! Over watering ,not enough light, I dont know,
Best if he sticks to cfl he has much better chance and more luck

yeah thanks krazyday.. yeah my mistake its 38,400 lums per tube... sometime I cant read when I drinks hehe

and who really need to know whoever grows together???

I'm not here to be loud about it... just that I do not get in leo s business, so they best not get in mine..

maybe I have grew with couples of people in past too.. if any one has the idea who I am then where is my privacy,
so, I would like to appericate the privacy.... I don't get in anyone s business ethier alright? I ain't here to expose anyone s privacy ethier..

lets get back to lighting issues shall we? jeez man....
just that..... if its overwatered, its drained good.. light from other 2 plants turn greener than before in the tent.. I'm doing the WYSIWYG thing.. I'm very sure we can get better results with MH over HPS when starting growing the babies.. and good results with CFLS, flours. tubes ..... it will be nice if I can keep some mothers? so do I need MH to keep it running all the time?
it might cost me around 80 to 90 if we has the both lamps up and running for mothers? is there a better way ?

Hick said:
3,840..fer krise sakes.. :p

yea I know!!:ignore:

this one is daylight T12 4ft long with ecolux technology it says 3,050 lumens :ignore:

9 years life based on rated life of 6 hours consumer use per day
so..maybe I'm look for 4 years of it...

maybe what you has is different kind/type of fluorescent lights..I chooses this becuz it has 6500 color temp, its really blue par ray

mebeafarmer said:
I found a great cheap tool that I think is a must when dealing with heat issues or simply preventing them:

An Infrared Thermometer.
The hand held type that you point and shoot at a target to obtain surface temperature.

I use mine a lot and simply check the surface temps of my top leafs to determine their actual temp's......

It was only about $20.00 and their are of course tons of them for sale on-line

:)

farmer

:farm:

Thanks for that tip, Great idea
Dexter

No I dont grow in same area, I have my own grow area, I use A tent with hps/mh. he has put plants with mine before because he said animals were eating
his plants. We have diff ideas so no we dont share grow.

If any body is wondering I cant sign, and yes I have trob understanding him sometimes the way he writes but I get bye.
real cool dude just def cant help it.

PUFF MONKEY said:
showed sex after only 2 months???wow, it usually takes like 6 or 7..lol....if those plants in the pics were 2 months old i'd say there was something else in the equation....

Not necessarily I have had plants start showing pre-flowers after 8 - 10 weeks of veg time.

Krazeydays said:
No I dont grow in same area, I have my own grow area, I use A tent with hps/mh. he has put plants with mine before because he said animals were eating
his plants. We have diff ideas so no we dont share grow.

If any body is wondering I cant sign, and yes I have trob understanding him sometimes the way he writes but I get bye.

No offense was intended, just a joke.

I have used a 430 hortilux bulb 30% more blue from start to finish was great also skipped swapping lights over :) Just made sure had it high first and lowered as it went on ;)

Peace

godspeedsuckah said:
Not necessarily I have had plants start showing pre-flowers after 8 - 10 weeks of veg time.
i was being a smart arse..lolol

Krazeydays said:

im really confused now, wow. what does being def have to do with readin and writin?

Ive started my current grow under an HPS...3X150w...from seed and hopefully til bud...7 out of 9 plants turned out to be females.

I believe that stress is the major factor that increases males percentages in marijuana growing. The less stress ur plants receive while vegging, the more likely they would turn out to be females.

slowmo77 said:
im really confused now, wow. what does being def have to do with readin and writin?

i think thats "def" as in short for "definitely".

....damn internet language.:p

I have a 250w hps and a 150w... My new seedlings are 3 days old.. 1 already has 4 leaves... I think its good throughout the entire cycle... Best overall...

(I've only used the 150w on the seedlings, didnt know if they could take it)

Reactions: daf

Latest posts

Back