Hi from the great northwest!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

I have learned a lot just this week from your great site. Thank you.
I just started my second grow. I grow inside. I had good success (beginners luck?) with Train Wreck from clones last time. I am trying a couple of G13's also. I grow for my own medicine. It helps me immensely.
I hope I can find a tincture recipe on here somewhere.
I get sativa and indica mixed up. Is it correct that one is more speedy and one makes you couch locked?

There seems to be a lot of rumors about where G13 came from. I guess it really doesn't matter. I don't like the yellow look of the plant but I just started it. I see on here that it looks yellow too, that was good to know. Thank you for the pictures.

Thank you in advance for a helpful site.

welcome to mp! If you don't find a tincture recipe on the site, let me know, I have one here somewhere I can dig up and post for you, I'd just have to find it.

Rosebud said:
I just started my second grow. I grow inside. I had good success (beginners luck?) with Train Wreck from clones last time. I am trying a couple of G13's also. I grow for my own medicine. It helps me immensely.
I get sativa and indica mixed up. Is it correct that one is more speedy and one makes you couch locked?

There seems to be a lot of rumors about where G13 came from. I guess it really doesn't matter. I don't like the yellow look of the plant but I just started it. I see on here that it looks yellow too, that was good to know. Thank you for the pictures.

Welcome to MP.

Sativa gives you a more up high and Indica more of a couch lock high, but you can control the high somewhat by when you harvest. More cloudy trichs give you more of an up high, more amber trichs give you more of a couch lock high.

Can you post some pics of your G13? I have a G13 cross going and it is not yellow at all....maybe some more N?

Welcome to MP!

Start up a journal, if you like, put the link in your signiture...that way we can follow easily.

Good luck to you.

Thanks Ozzy.
Thanks Legalize, I will look for the tincture. I wasn't happy with the one I made before. Not as strong as one I had purchased.
Thank you H Goddess. I will timidly send a picture.:eek: These are just babies, have only been planted for a week. I can't believe the difference in the clones.
Thank you TC Bud, I will consider a journal. May be a stretch for me but we all need to stretch right?
I think I put in a picture..Yay, it worked.
The Train wreck is on the left and the G13 on the right. I think the g13's look terrible.

Rosebud, I believe your girls need some nutes? Are you feeding them? Some plants need more nutrients than others..... If you are not feeding them, you might consider getting them some food. Not full strength to start, bout quarter strength then work up from there as the plant matures. If you are feeding them you might want to look into the sick plants forum. Or, post a thread asking for help in the Sick Plants forum. Dont forget to include all the specs on your girls, soil, nutes, lights, age, and such.

Again, good luck.
I like trainwreck...

I got a TW a month or so from finishing or maybe less. how about a little background on your grow. Lights, nutes, feeding schedule, etc. Welcome to MP btw.

OK, here goes. When I went to pick up the clones, the G had a couple of rolled leaves. I asked about them and was told it was neem oil damage and if they didn't come out of it, they would be replaced. The first thing I noticed when transplanting into an organic potting soil, the best I can buy, ( Back round: I am a ornamental gardener for thirty years. I have been organic for 10. I have had several years of master gardening and other classes, which does nothing to help you grow pot except a few things like soil and amendments) The G13's had two stems in each clone. I found they were actually two plants in each of the two pots. I thought maybe they were low on nutrients too because of being two. I carefully separated the roots and put them both in one 5 gallon bag thinking I would pull the worst one. Well...it is a crap shoot which is the worst. They all four looked bad. I had never seen a clone with two separate stalks. Have you guys? and why would it be that way?
I planted them on Dec. 25th. They humidity is low, 37 % so I increased that today. I have not fed them as the potting soil is very rich. I shouldn't have to feed them for a couple three weeks I would think. Also if it was a nutrient issue wouldn't the Train W be affected too?
I use a Metal Halide 400 watts. Do you think they were just sickly clones and I should cull them now?
Should I not be posting in this area
Thanks so much for all your help. I appreciate you already!

Give em a go and see what happens. I have had a couple of runt clones that turned out to be some potentbud. All plant react different so don't really know if its a nute prob. Adjust your sick ladies and if the tw is fine let it be.

Welcome from So. Oregon. Peace out

Rosebud said:

So many questions you are quizzitive. I can tell you are excited about growing. Enjoy it and one day will be a master grower.

1. You want a tincture? You come to right place. So many and it will take yu while to make one so that for later.

2. Yes sativa is more mind FeAKinG ESxPwlOrLINg?

indica is more mellow and laid back like your moms librium
valium

but not addictive

and the more you take you don't die you

get sleepy

yAWWWN... you sleepy?

and you don't sleep so much that if you drink a beer and you vomit you don't wake up and go cough

unlesss of course your downing 12 double vodkas along with your joint then it ain't your joints fault.

duh

Well, THC, so nice of you to write.

Your 2.

Yes sativa is more mind FeAKinG ESxPwlOrLINg?

Could you elaborate please?

I am very excited about growing and when i can figure out how to download another picture I will, they are beautimus. Yes, I have read the directions:eek:

Peace,
rosebud,
PS, don't drink.
mom didn't do librium or valium:)

Latest posts

Back