Hi guys I am in need of help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ross.limited

Reaction score
Hello,

These pictures show a Crystal Rain variety just couple of days in 12/12. I need help with the sex of this beauty. Please share your experience with me.

IMG_4705.JPG

IMG_4706.JPG

IMG_4707.JPG

IMG_4708.JPG

HippyInEngland is obviously still recovering from his birthday bash as I can quite clearly see male bits forming on your Crystal Rain. :eek:

The pics arent too clear but they defo look like male flower structures to me.

As per HippyInEnglands post below,he just has to detox from the birthday bash drugwarp and he'll be back to 20/20.:p

in England we have something 'hard partying induced blindness' obviously so HIE needs to be written up in the Lancet or summat?

im very sorry to say, yes u need more time but tht by far has nothing to do with how a female would look like, sorry my friend that is male and that poppin thing u see would be ur epidemic of sacs unleashing itself. once again sorry.

:yeahthat: I aggre with H.I.E and Cowboy you need to give your plants more time to show their sex.

Yes, now it is completely clear that it is boy. It was my first plant and it feels bad but now there are 4 babies, just 4 days since they broke free from the seeds, going in 18/6 hope that at least 1 will be girl.

Domo arigato friends!

Latest posts

Back