Hi I'm Patricia ☺️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some welcome flowers
1692793713257.png

please give us a little more time to wake up before any weird stories…
Ok ok I was gonna wait but I can see you want..no dare I say NEED this story

I was covering a site for a guy getting married and he invited me to the wedding. His wife was , literally, from the Louisiana swamp and her three big brothers showed up for the wedding. They brought a huge gelatin thing with lots of unidentifiable pieces floating in it. They called it “head cheese” and proclaimed it to be the most wonderful thing anyone could ever envision eating. Their goal was to approach everyone with some of that concoction on a cracker and force them to eat it so they could watch their reaction. Realizing this as I watched when they approached me I exclaimed “head cheese” is my favorite and popped that cracker in my mouth and started chewing with glee.

As soon as I did that they turned to another victim and I spit it all over the rail and probably poisoned some poor animal

Ok ok I was gonna wait but I can see you want..no dare I say NEED this story

I was covering a site for a guy getting married and he invited me to the wedding. His wife was , literally, from the Louisiana swamp and her three big brothers showed up for the wedding. They brought a huge gelatin thing with lots of unidentifiable pieces floating in it. They called it “head cheese” and proclaimed it to be the most wonderful thing anyone could ever envision eating. Their goal was to approach everyone with some of that concoction on a cracker and force them to eat it so they could watch their reaction. Realizing this as I watched when they approached me I exclaimed “head cheese” is my favorite and popped that cracker in my mouth and started chewing with glee.

As soon as I did that they turned to another victim and I spit it all over the rail and probably poisoned some poor animal
My Friends Mom (German woman) made the BEST Head Cheese
It was Delicious Oso.......................... Brains we want Brains

Latest posts

Back