Hi ladies and gents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kushcrosser

Reaction score
Im new to the forum and just wanted to say hello. I have been growing for 15yrs, and cloning the same strain for the last 12yrs. The strain I have been cloning is skunk kush from sensi seeds. I have grown quite a few diff strains over the yrs, but nothing seems to top sk. I have grown white rhino from ghs, and I liked it. I also grew super skunk from ss co. but wasnt too crazy about it. I started 2 plants and 1 had a choc smell and the other smelled like cat pi** smell. I have a TON of strains I have bought, but hav'nt tried. I have ww and wr from GHS, The Church, Great white Shark, hawian snow, cheese, and arjan's haze from GHS. I have AK48, Bubblelicious, Wonder Woman, Chrystal, Northern Light, from Nirvana. I have Blue Cheese from Big BUDDHA, and Sensi Skunk, Hash Plant, and fem Skunk #1 from Sensi seeds. I also have fem WW from The Flying Dutchman. As you can see, I went nutz ordering seeds. I also have a ton of freebees from my orders. I crossed my kush strain with hashplant a few yrs back, and I loved the outcome! I had a problem though, a mouse got into the seeds I got from the cross, and shelled all of them. Atleast I still have some HP seeds if I want to cross them again, hopefully I get a male! Well, I will quit ramblin on.....I do have 1 question, has anyone grown blue Cheese fron Big BUDDHA...and if so..how did they turn out? That is what Im thinking about starting next. Thake care!
Kushcrosser

Welcom man....sounds like you have something to offer the site, hope to see ya around the discussion boards.

Yo Ho Kushcrosser,

I would think that your going to have some interesting crosses going and with the different pheno's, yeah your gonna have a good time. I guess I would like to kick back, chill, and watch. Hope to see some of your babies growing

Please do take a few moments to look over the site rule s so you don't end up with a few sad notes. The rules are simple and easy to go with, and they do keep this living library comfortable for all.

again welcome, and enjoy, I would like to recommend a good chair, and
Oh-yeah here hold this -----> :48:

smoke in peace
KK :cool:

Thx for the warm welcome everyone, and to King K...I don't plan on breaking any rules here :)..so don't worry

Welcome to the forum Kc :)

Interesting collection you have, bummer about the mice :rolleyes:

Plenty of advice here if needed, but with your length of growing I imagine you wont need any ;)

Do you grow in Soil or Hydro?

:peace:

I have 2 4 x 4 ebb n flow tables, and I grow 16 plants on each table. I use a 1000w on a light trac, and have a canfan for odors. I like putting a few outside too, thet get huge.

Latest posts

Back