Hi, long time no post.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HVHY

huh... you say something?
Reaction score
Hi guys, i know its been a while since ive posted on here but i promis i haven't been idle ive been earning paper and trying to fill a hole in my life that i have been dealing with for 3 years. anywho, on to my question ive been considering growing some Dwarf Ganja, aka low rider i think, but i dont know if i should buy seeds or just get my Cannabis Card and buy some clones. its becoming too expencive for me to keep buying off of my friends. im just wondering if anyone has any experiance with Dwarf Ganja, and if yall could help me make a decision anywho ill talk at ya all later.

Bye bye, HVHY.

WB HV

Glad to hear your sorting your shizzle out

Lowryders grow from seed only, if your going to buy any, I strongly urge you to buy feminised seeds, Lowryder#2 are the ones to go for not the original Lowryder.

My main thing is i need a small plant, and i dont want it to produce much more then 50 grams and even that might be too much. ontop of that i still dont really have a place to grow it in but thats getting sorted lol.

Lowryder#2 it is then, average outside grow will give an ounce per plant, the plant will grow to 18 inches, 2 months from seed and you chop her :)

got a good recomended site to get the seeds from since they really only grow from seed?

Google Doc Chronic seeds, Lows are autoflowering, you cannot take clones.

what does Autoflowering mean anyways?

Auto flowering means from the moment the seed pops the surface it has a pre destined time till death, you cannot veg it, you cannot re gen it, it will die after 10 ish weeks, you can seed them and get more seeds, but thats all, they are grown by people with little space or are trying to hide weed in flower boarders or amongst vegetables etc.

Ah i see. Thanks hippy you have been alot of help... i almost wrote hemp lol. So hippy whats been up since the last time ive talked to you?

Latest posts

Back