Hi ?=)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ay Caramba

Reaction score
hi im new here, and the reson why im here is cuz i share the same passion as you guys/Gals ?=)

well ur in the right place buddy. theres enough info on here to grow some killa bud. and besides that if u have any additional questions theres more then a handful of polite potheads that would love to help.

ah killa ! yea ive smoked maja a long time, but i have yet to grow any plants my self, Thats why i found this forum cuz im planing on starting with the growing =)

as bob marley once said " only when you smoke herb can you reveal yourself to you"

ah, i feel more then welcome here =) pot smokers are the nicest people alive and i know cuz i am one :p

berserker said:
Hey AY,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: hxxp://ww...marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396
ah thanks a million that's a really good thread for me, unfortunately i can only thank you once on this forum =)

Ay Caramba said:
ah thanks a million that's a really good thread for me, unfortunately i can only thank you once on this forum =)
Well glad to see that the link was some help to you,dont worry about thanking,thats what alot of us are here for.Each one teach one.Keep it GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back