hi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giazos

Reaction score
Hello everybody,my name is Andrew,everybody calls me Giazos.I am from greece,i'm 20 years old and it's the first time that i'll grow marijuana.I believe that it will be a fascinating experience and of course if it works...:holysheep: Another reason i'm doing this is because here in Greece you wont find good,tasty and reliable pot,for example skunk is one of the best here,i would love to smoke big varieties of marijuana,not the same **** everyday.So nice to meet you,i will often have questions and dificulties and i hope i'll get the help i need here.

Hi,here in greece only old men grow marijuana in their villages on the mountains, ia have never done this or seen something like this with my own eyes,so today i ordered some seeds from netherlands,next week im gona buy a lamp,soil and evrything needed.thnx for replying

Tnx man.Noww i'm gathering all the information i need wrom the website,man it wont be easy:D

check out the resource page it has most all the answers you need

Welcome to the site Giazos you'll find everything you need to grow marijuana on this site thats forsure, any questions you'll find more than enough peeps to give a helping hand!

Phatpharmer

I think it would be cool to be "The old man on the mountain".
Jusy come down off the mountain once in a while.
No ringing phones
No loud music rattling your windows
No salesmen
No sirens
Just all those plants ripening in the Grecian sunset.

:watchplant: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!!!!! :watchplant:

Gb

Latest posts

Back