High all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schlendrake

Reaction score
Hello everyone. As you can tell i'm new to the group and i guess you can say fairly new to cultivation. I started out doing hydro and it was a pain in my arse so i went to aal soil. Anyway I have about 100 plants behind me, white widow, and have just started to cultivate C-4 and snazzleberry2 from chimera seeds. If anyone has grown theese i would like to hear from you. Anyway thanks for a great group.

schlendrake said:
Hello everyone. As you can tell i'm new to the group and i guess you can say fairly new to cultivation. I started out doing hydro and it was a pain in my arse so i went to aal soil. Anyway I have about 100 plants behind me, white widow, and have just started to cultivate C-4 and snazzleberry2 from chimera seeds. If anyone has grown these i would like to hear from you. Anyway thanks for a great group.

Hey schlendrake, welcome to the group man. I've never even heard of them, but good luck and give us all a Journal of your grow.

And of course, a smoke report!

How about a cut and paste of the plant description that made you choose it to grow?

Welcome to MP. Hope to see ya around. When ya get the chance toss up some pics. ;)

Latest posts

Back