High school student builds fusion reactor.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.......its only a matter of time before the malicok cocktail is extinct and highschool kids are taking over the world.

Luckily there are people in the world who do not smoke weed. If I tried to build something like that, I reckon we'd all be fried by now :eek:

lol, chynobil in your high school lab

hmmmm...what should i do with this hazardous glowing rod???

maybe the government will come pick it up for free.....ah i'll just through it over de fence!

i hate when **** comes over my fence, let alone highly contaminated nuclear waste :eek:

THis is INSANE *** why isnt this kid coming up with a superstrain, the most potent, awesome yeild, best kind of high plant, not thinkin fusion reactors or what not. dammm.

That's just crazy. Man i remember i had a hard time making a battery in science class. :D

hahaha ya had a feeling it would entertain you guys for a short while. It's pretty nuts. I mean, can't fusion power replace nuclear power?

so the sun is a natural born fusion reactor, surely that means if we mess one up big style, we could technically birth a star, thus wiping out our entire solar system? nice.... the risks mankind take to aspire to the next level huh.

Au natural for me, im all for windpower, hydro-electric and solar. Surely if they figured out a better method of absorbing power from the sun we'd be a lot safer, its still a fusion reactor its just millions of miles away lol..

I think there trying to create solar sattelites on huge cables, i know it sounds obsurd...

i like the one where they are developing a carbon fibre ribbon that extends to space with a station on the other end keeping it taught by centrifigal force i guess??? (that was a long sentence) anyway they have an elevator....i sh1t you not.....that climbs the ribbon.

No more exploding shuttles....waste in space....and its all solar driven by the station in space.

saw that on discovery 2057

But then how would we mine the ancient artifacts from previous civilizations from the moon? and who will continue to fund NASA?

Paul Allen develops and delivers a hombuilt spaceship(spaceship 1) for less than 10 mil. Sends it to space, and this country is still launching absurdly expensive shuttles.

Latest posts

Back