highest temps during flowering

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalikisu

Reaction score
Hey guy and gals , whats the highest temps recommended during flowering? What I mean is what temp is too high? I just got a 150 hps and put it in my small space with a 175 mh,and a 70 watt hps. My temps jumped to 84 degrees, but i have two fans blowing on the lights and my girls. Is this too high or is it alright? I'd imagine outdoors it is alot hotter or around them same during flowering but this is not outdoors. What do you think?

Those temps are high but not to the extreme.If keeps going up my want to think of using a cooltube or co2....More important is what is your humidity?..High temps and high humidity makes buds go bad fast.

I stay in the dessert so the humidity is not a problem. I mean even this time of year when I go outside my skin almost instantly dries up. But I just put the light in and have been checking every hour to see whats up. I just hope that my girls will be cool.

Keep my temps at 75 degrees farienheit throughout grow. Only cuz thats what was recommended to me by a veteran grower that taught me.

your okay..IMO..indoor growing when temps reach over 90 the plant slows down in growing..but the problem with high temps is this brings Mites in easy..I would bring the RH up to around 45% and add some more intake..are you bringing the fresh air in from outside of home? or from another room? the temps wont get any lower then the temps being braught in..high temps can be braught down with proper air exchange..just my thaughts..Hope this helps:bolt::bong:

Kalikisu, if the temperature doesn't go above 85 degrees or so, then you should be fine. The recommended temperature range is between 75 and 85 degrees. Personally, I need to get an air conditioner, because the temperature is often above 85 degrees in the closet. Yet, the plants seem to be healthy.

I addressed all of my heat issues in the same fashion. Trying to keep my temps below 80.

However if you add co2 they will love the higher temps. I would consider adding a small tank co2 system that will allow you to safely (and ideally) take temps up to 90.

Just a different avenue to take.

Peace

Latest posts

Back