Highland carbonated water!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBudFather

#1 Smoke Dog
Reaction score
ive bought some Highlands carbonated water.. is this ok to use with a grow feed or a foliar spray? has anyone tryed using carbonated water??? im growing in canna bio terra plus. using biobizz...
joint.gif

Foliar feed shouldn't hurt it, just make sure it doesn't saturate the soil. I have foliar fed with carbonated water and really couldn't see a difference but give it a whirl, I have heard others having great luck.

When you say grow or feed, do you mean watering them with it? If so it's a big no no, leaves like Co2 not roots...I'm sure you knew but I wanted to point it out just in case.

I don't foliar feed as I can't really see any increased results with it. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

Also if you do spray make sure the lights are off and I guess the fans too, since you want the Co2 to hang around a bit. I would definitely be interested in seeing your results.

Those mums look great. Do you know what strain? You have a green thumb keep it up.

i have G13 from sensi and BigBuddah Blue cheese!!! grown in Canna Bio Terra plus with biobizz!.... my ladies are looking very hot.. i might be making babies with them in the week!! Oh Yeh!

Lucky man, I have some regualr cheese, I'm jealous LOL.

do you have big budds cheese or the original cheese??.... u shouldnt be jelious smokin cheese.. ure d man!! cheddar is my fav at the mo... i smoked a load of BB cheese from other growers... but when i did my own and cured it.. it was a whole new class... i fell in love... Blue cheese is beaut too tho

I haven't even planted it yet, I have a ton of stuff I have to grow out though still. I actually got greenhouse's cheese. I'm an American too, from what I was told cheese is al the rage in the UK so I bought it from the UK. I think I will enjoy it though, also crosses are fun/ I wanna make the Cheese Steak strain....I'm from Philadelphia so it only makes sense.

Latest posts

Back