Hola!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serotonin

Reaction score
Sup fellas, I'm from RIU. Can't really stand that site and a friend recommended this as a nice polite place to discuss our best friend, Cannabis.

I'm an amateur grower. Have grown Snow White, PPP, and of course White Widow. I actively keep WW clones and have just been doing WW lately. Love the smoke and so do my friends so why fix what isn't broken right?

Plan on germinating some cheese in a month just because I want an indica. I'm space limited and the sativas I've grown just push the limits of my grow ceiling, ~5-6ft.

I typicall grow in Rockwool and have been using Foxfarm nutes for the past month or two, a switch from GH.

Look forward to talking with you all!:holysheep:

Hi Serotonin

Any quesions you have will be met with a mixture of knowledge and fact, welcome to MP!

Not sure how your avatar is going to be greeted, but hey ho, time will tell.

Welcome aboard!
We like to think of MP, as a refuge from most other mj sites.. :) We welcome those interested in shareing experience and information, in a more freindly, less volitile atmosphere.
Please, make sure that you check out our SITE RULES <----- click

Hey bro, glad you decided to sign up and spend some time here.

For hick, sorry man we just come from a place with no rules, it takes us a few goes to get the tempo ;)

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Hey Serotonin,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back